Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 9mm troubles

Quote Originally Posted by ReverendMeat View Post
    The prices on USPs and P2000s have lowered and are perfectly reasonable at ~650 or so. Even if I had money to burn, a P30 at 1k+ is not reasonable to me.
    Agreed. But you can find a NIB P30 for less than a grand. Still, in my estimation the only thing a P30 offers over a P2000 is two extra rounds and easier-to-see sights. Again, between those two and a USPc, in either caliber, I would choose the USPc.

Thanks everyone for your input.

I love my P30... but I wouldn't have it in addition to the 2 P2000s if I hadn't got a really good deal on it from a forum brother. And I wouldn't be crying over it.

I shoot the P2000 a little better cold, but the P30 a bit better in an extended session. I think this is all do to my interface with the grip and obviously is very user dependent.

As to your problem, it does sound like a USPc in 9mm is the easy answer. I would do some thinking on if the safety is really a deal breaker or not, though. There are a lot of great options if it isn't.

With all this talk of the USPc, I may have to consider one and a LEM kit for it... Maybe if I decide I don't like the VP9 it can have a regressive metamorphosis.

User Tag List