Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: NYPD and the Glock 17 ?

yes sir that's them

Saw this article today… http://nypost.com/2016/11/28/nypd-ve...t-better-guns/

Detmongo, how is the new 17 doing? How's the NY2 trigger in a Gen4 compared to a Gen3?

I can't speak on the other gen4's on the street, but on my gun it is a very smooth clean break. it is a very shootable trigger , while I would love to run an 8lb. trigger this one will work .

it's not bad at all it's smooth and it breaks very cleanly. At least the one I'm running in my gun.

Site Supporter
    Detmongo,

Do you feel the trigger actually increases safety for poor trigger discipline?

Can you guys carry j-frames off duty still?

I can still carry a j frame. No the job went with the heavier triggers to reduce AD's.

Do you find the new trigger better or more shootable than the old Gen3 NY2?

Quote Originally Posted by dove View Post
    Do you find the new trigger better or more shootable than the old Gen3 NY2?
    I do but that's my service weapon so I can't speak on the others.

Quote Originally Posted by cathellsk View Post
    Saw this article today… http://nypost.com/2016/11/28/nypd-ve...t-better-guns/

Detmongo, how is the new 17 doing? How's the NY2 trigger in a Gen4 compared to a Gen3?
    "Another cop said, 'Why would you select a firearm that can hold 17 rounds, but then only allow 15 to be carried? It defies common sense. Officers may need those rounds if they find themselves in an active-shooter situation like Dallas or Orlando.'"

Oh, the irony.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

User Tag List