Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Oregon Campus Shooting

Quote Originally Posted by Cincinnatus View Post
    Poster THCDDM4 on another forum summed up O-Lenin's speech nicely:
    "He claims that most gun owners want common sense gun laws, that OUR response as "gun owners" that less gun laws is routine and we know it's false.

He said that states with the most strict gun laws have the fewest gun deaths. And the states with the most lax laws have the most fun deaths.

'Seat belt laws save lives- the notion that gun violence is different; that our freedom and our constitution prohibits any modest regulation of how we use a deadly weapon she. Their are law abiding gun owners across the country who hunt and prove t their families under such regulation- doesn't make sense.'

Blah blah blah.
    He's a Piece of Shit."
    He's full of crap on gun laws. Compare murder rates in Chicago, Washington DC, Baltimore, Etc. to Similar cities in Texas, Oklahoma, or others.

I actually agree with seat belts. I do not go anywhere without wearing one. Schools, malls, highways, military bases, etc. I always wear a seat belt. I also have a pistol on. Never know when a accident or criminal may happen in life. My pistol's are personal safety devices. I can guarantee that if I was in that classroom when the evil person walked in with bad intent expecting lambs to the slaughter...evil would have lost. Instead, evil walked into a gun free zone and won until some good guys with guns got there....unfortunately a lot of lives were taken in that time.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Not that it really matters, but I'm curious as to the lingo used on this Forum ..... beta uprisings, normies, r9k memes, ??? Can someone decipher this for us out of touch old guys?

http://libertynews.com/2015/10/break...g-screenshots/
    The path of least resistance will seldom get you where you need to be.

Quote Originally Posted by 41magfan View Post
    Not that it really matters, but I'm curious as to the lingo used on this Forum ..... beta uprisings, normies, r9k memes, ??? Can someone decipher this for us out of touch old guys?

http://libertynews.com/2015/10/break...g-screenshots/
    What is wrong with people, who edges on a mentally unstable person? Can any one of them be charged as an accessory? I presume the beta males definition can be found on urban dictionary as well as the other nonsense these people spew.

Don't waste your time. Your reading the walls of the butthole of the Internet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    <Matthew 10:28>

Quote Originally Posted by Shenaniguns View Post
    Unconfirmed
    http://libertynews.com/2015/10/break...toby-reynolds/

His YouTube page is creepy as hell...
    That is not the shooter. Some denizens of the imageboard the shooter posted on decided to convince the media it was him as a prank.

Quote Originally Posted by nyeti View Post
    He's full of crap on gun laws. Compare murder rates in Chicago, Washington DC, Baltimore, Etc. to Similar cities in Texas, Oklahoma, or others.

I actually agree with seat belts. I do not go anywhere without wearing one. Schools, malls, highways, military bases, etc. I always wear a seat belt. I also have a pistol on. Never know when a accident or criminal may happen in life. My pistol's are personal safety devices. I can guarantee that if I was in that classroom when the evil person walked in with bad intent expecting lambs to the slaughter...evil would have lost. Instead, evil walked into a gun free zone and won until some good guys with guns got there....unfortunately a lot of lives were taken in that time.
    Basically summed up a speech I delivered in speech class a year and a half ago

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Chance View Post
    So what I'm seeing thus far is that you could actually have a firearm on campus, if you were licensed? Why do people think that leaving your life vest at home somehow makes everyone more buoyant?
    The way I currently understand it, carry is legal on campus but school policy is that you could be expelled (student), fired (employee) or have your relationship terminated (vendor) if found carrying. But you could not be arrested/charged with a crime.

Not 100% on this.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Site Supporter
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post
    The way I currently understand it, carry is legal on campus but school policy is that you could be expelled (student), fired (employee) or have your relationship terminated (vendor) if found carrying. But you could not be arrested/charged with a crime.

Not 100% on this.
    That is correct. Though it is worth noting there is at least one case of a license holder being arrested and I think charged briefly before they dropped the case. That isn't the norm as far as I know.
    Technical excellence supports tactical preparedness
    Lord of the Food Court
    http://www.gabewhitetraining.com

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_White View Post
    That is correct. Though it is worth noting there is at least one case of a license holder being arrested and I think charged briefly before they dropped the case. That isn't the norm as far as I know.
    In my state the law is similar.

While one can't be charged with illegal CCW on a college as a specific statute, an armed permit holder on campus can still be hit with brandishing ,tresspass ,disturbing the peace or some combination of the three.
    The Minority Marksman.
    "When you meet a swordsman, draw your sword: Do not recite poetry to one who is not a poet."
    -a Ch'an Buddhist axiom.

User Tag List