Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Sentinel MkIII blade + trainer + sheath - group buy

Quote Originally Posted by DI1 View Post
    I like the design of the Sentinel blade and sheath, looks very slim and easy to conceal.
    Is it possible to have more of a "hook" on the end of the handle? Would allow for better purchase when deploying in reverse grip.

I'm in for blade + sheath, especially if you can mod the grip.
    Definitely. Feedback like this is great. I've played around with this on other designs. Its no big deal to "stretch" out that last bit of the tang and hook it over.

Quote Originally Posted by SentinelGear View Post
    Definitely. Feedback like this is great. I've played around with this on other designs. Its no big deal to "stretch" out that last bit of the tang and hook it over.
    Great! Thanks for the quick reply!

So I will start hashing out more details and timing over the next few days. But I'm thinking of setting a deadline, once at least 10 people are in I could accept a downpayment/reservation and begin this production run. After a set time the discount will be decided based on the number of people, I can collect the rest of the payment and finish and ship the blades.

Cant seem to edit my OP...prices are...

Regular is $150 for single edge blade and sheath, $165 for double edge blade and sheath

at 10 people with 10% it would be $135 and $148.50

at 15 people with 15% it would be $127.50 and $140.25

at 20 people and 20% it would be $120 and $132

Blade, trainer, and sheath normally is $200 single edge and $215 double edge

at 10 people its $180 and $193.50

at 15 it is $170 and $182.75

at 20 it is $160 and $172.
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

I'll take a single edge blade and sheath. Thanks

MkIII training package.

I can't edit my OP either…*I had meant to say I want the double blade trainer sheath package. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by DI1 View Post
    I like the design of the Sentinel blade and sheath, looks very slim and easy to conceal.
    Is it possible to have more of a "hook" on the end of the handle? Would allow for better purchase when deploying in reverse grip.

I'm in for blade + sheath, especially if you can mod the grip.
    Quote Originally Posted by bwswanson View Post
    I'll take a single edge blade and sheath. Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by masternave View Post
    I can't edit my OP either…*I had meant to say I want the double blade trainer sheath package. Thanks.

1. Voodoo - blade + trainer + sheath
    2. rjohnson4405 - blade + trainer + sheath
    3. Danm - blade + trainer + sheath
    4. DI1 - blade + sheath
    5. bwswanson - blade + sheath
    6. masternave - doublesided blade + trainer + sheath
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

I will have the cut off date set at October 16, so in two weeks. Does that sound reasonable?

Sentinel MkIII blade + trainer + sheath - group buy

How is everyone feeling on the whole hooked pommel/rat tail handle idea? I would like that, personally.

I am definitely in for 1 full package with trainer, double edged. Might go for a second for the ol' lady...

BTW, loving the group buy motivation VDM!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by OnionsAndDragons; 10-04-2015 at 01:19 AM.

User Tag List