Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Sentinel MkIII blade + trainer + sheath - group buy

Sentinel MkIII blade + trainer + sheath - group buy

Quote Originally Posted by SentinelGear View Post
    Hey all,

aboveandbeyond referred me over here. I'm the maker of the MkIII blades. I appreciate all the interest and conversation and like the idea of a group buy. Here's what I was thinking.

10 people for 10% off
    15 people for 15%
    20 people for 20%

After that I'd be cool with a permanent 10% discount as thanks for the bulk buy. If people have any questions, feel free to ask away. I'll do my best to check back here more often. I can be more reliably be reached via email at sentinelconcealmentgear@gmail.com.

Matt
    From the other blade thread...

Start a list with what you want so we can get prices?

1. Voodoo - blade + trainer + sheath
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Wish I hadn't bought my package so early! I would have gone in on this!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    rjohnson4405 - blade + trainer + sheath

At this rate I may as well start an account called voodoo_man and just let you pull out money if it's enough to cover whatever group buy...

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    It's worth mentioning that you guys can do group buys whenever you like, but if you plan on coordinating it through PF, you should contact a Staff member first.

You guys are good to go on this one, but everyone needs to understand pistol-forum.com is not a part of this beyond giving you guys a place to talk about it. I certainly don't expect any problems, but if things go south it's between you, the guy organizing it, and the company you are buying from. As always, caveat emptor.
    That's my bad...totally slipped my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by rjohnson4405 View Post

At this rate I may as well start an account called voodoo_man and just let you pull out money if it's enough to cover whatever group buy...
    2. rjohnson4405 - blade + trainer + sheath
    VDMSR.com
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Not to be that guy but how is 1095 steel? Randall's used (uses) it, correct?
    "Do nothing which is of no use." -Musashi

What would TR do? TRCP BHA

I'm in for blade + trainer + sheath IF we can get to 20 people/20% off.

Quote Originally Posted by DanM View Post
    I'm in for blade + trainer + sheath IF we can get to 20 people/20% off.
    2. rjohnson4405 - blade + trainer + sheath
    3. Danm - blade + trainer + sheath

I think as more people commit itll get there.
    VDMSR.com

I'm in for the blade trainer sheath package.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by PNW_Tree_Octopus View Post
    Not to be that guy but how is 1095 steel? Randall's used (uses) it, correct?
    Yes. 1095 is an incredibly tough carbon spring steel, easy to sharpen and will stay sharp. Randalls/Esee/Kabar and many others use it, its a popular choice for survival and bushcraft knives. It's not a stainless but the blades do have black oxide coating applied.

I temper the knives for a Rockwell Hardness of about 59, finding that balance between toughness and hardness.
    Last edited by SentinelGear; 09-30-2015 at 07:19 PM.

I like the design of the Sentinel blade and sheath, looks very slim and easy to conceal.
    Is it possible to have more of a "hook" on the end of the handle? Would allow for better purchase when deploying in reverse grip.

I'm in for blade + sheath, especially if you can mod the grip.

User Tag List