Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: When shooting a zombie on Fear the Walking Dead

Site Supporter

When shooting a zombie on Fear the Walking Dead

So the National Guard is fighting the zombies in LA. For plot reasons they try to get a whining LA yuppie type to take out a zombie with a Barrett 50 BMG. Yuppie is instructed on the sight usage and leans so his eyebrow is resting on the back end of the scope. Is this quality instruction? Now you may suggest this was nasty trick but Yuppie couldn't take the shot and a soldier did. He also leaned in on the scope.

Oh well. I need a life. Given all the uproar on IDPA, I think I will shoot steel this weekend with my Buckmark. Plink, Plink!

I thought it was a nasty trick until the soldier did the same thing...
    Just a dog chauffeur that used to hold the dumb end of the leash.

Glad I'm not the only one. So much fail.
    Taking a break from social media.

I quit watching after the third episode, the kids were too annoying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When shooting a zombie on Fear the Walking Dead

They're all such special snowflakes aside from Mr. Skin Shaver. NO balls. Rick Grimes would get along with that guy though. Unfortunately, they'll probably kill him off soon. That's when I'm done. Probably.

Last edited by BobLoblaw; 09-29-2015 at 08:48 PM.
    Bob Loblaw lobs law bombs

Quote Originally Posted by BobLoblaw View Post
    They're all such special snowflakes aside from Mr. Skin Shaver. NO balls. Rick Grimes would get along with that guy though. Unfortunately, they'll probably kill him off soon. That's when I'm done. Probably.

I'm rooting for the zombies in this series.

First episode, about twenty minutes in I began to wonder why im watching a show about a bunch of weak ass CA liberals that will be dead before Rick ever wakes up in the hospital....turnes on something else at that point.
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

The tension over the crazy normalcy bias while the world ends is part of the plot. Moments like "I don't like guns" while the dead rise and try to eat your kid's face is meant to get the audience into a pent-up tension. It's how they make the show different from the original WD.

I'm looking forward to the moment they decide for the SHTF and all hell breaks loose.

We've definitely seen how a heroin addict, emo teenager and anti-gun sensitive guy are entirely unhelpful companions during zombie apocalypse.
    Last edited by LorenzoS; 09-29-2015 at 09:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    First episode, about twenty minutes in I began to wonder why im watching a show about a bunch of weak ass CA liberals that will be dead before Rick ever wakes up in the hospital....turnes on something else at that point.
    I think that's the whole idea. The writers are letting us watch the transformation from LA liberal school teacher to hard ass survivor. There's a little more drama in watching that than watching Mr. White realize the zombie apocalypse is upon him and clearing out a county in 45 minutes (although that would be cool).

"Hey that dude just took 76 rounds from those cops and is eating one of them. I better head for home and grab some spare mags if I'm going to have this done before supper!"

Of course on that side of things I'm up for a good shoot 'em up!
    https://youtu.be/l65kXubSkBc

Site Supporter
    Ok, the Zombie thing has officially jumped the shark ....."Cooties" zombie 4th graders ...,,..

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzJVA0KWljk

User Tag List