Thread: 5th annual 9/11 shoot (NFA heavy)

5th annual 9/11 shoot (NFA heavy)

I must say I am humbled by the support and donations from all the involved manufacturers. Some lucky people went home VERY happy! To see a list of the prizes just read the description below the video on the YouTube page. It was impressive!

I'm pleased to announce that next years event will be held at a much larger venue at Ares Range in Leesburg, FL. We will have steel from 100-1,000 yards and some cars to shoot up and possibly some helicopter action! Good times!

That's good stuff, not sure how I missed this one. Leesburg is in my backyard. Looking forward to this. I met a guy over the summer that works with the Ares guys, can't remember his name off the top of my head. You local to the area? Shoot me a PM.

How can you go? What are the requirements? Price?

Quote Originally Posted by StraitR View Post
    That's good stuff, not sure how I missed this one. Leesburg is in my backyard. Looking forward to this. I met a guy over the summer that works with the Ares guys, can't remember his name off the top of my head. You local to the area? Shoot me a PM.
    This shoot you just saw was in Dade City. The following shoots will be at Ares Range in Leesburg.

Quote Originally Posted by Wannabe View Post
    How can you go? What are the requirements? Price?

Just show up with $30 and shoot all day. I always post the events a month before we hold them on my Facebook page. www.facebook.com/nfareviewchannel

User Tag List