Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: How to write an After Action Report?

Think there may be stories of SHOT dinners with a three letter guy that......
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_White View Post
    .......Ummmm, WTF.

If I ever do something like that, will whoever is present please just punch me in the balls?
    By the way, the last two training classes that I have been to, I haven't went out with the boys afterwards. I'm probably missing out on a good time and some good stories, but that previous dinner has made me gun shy for going out after the class is done.

Quote Originally Posted by Clay1 View Post
    By the way, the last two training classes that I have been to, I haven't went out with the boys afterwards. I'm probably missing out on a good time and some good stories, but that previous dinner has made me gun shy for going out after the class is done.
    For me, one of the most fun parts of the class is the dinner or breakfast. Don't let one bad experience ruin it for you.
    Last edited by Clobbersaurus; 09-24-2015 at 09:18 PM.

Thanks everyone for all of the feedback and the push in the right direction. I found Dustyvarmint's AAR that I liked and used it as a template and then modified it to suit my own needs. This is my first AAR report that I have posted. https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....-amp-19th-2015

I could have done other reports on other classes but as is the general consensus here, if you have nothing positive to say, it's better to say nothing.

I felt that my AAR was long and felt some pressure to not keep adding stuff because no one will read it if it is so long. Again, thanks for the help with this, hopefully others will find this information useful too.

User Tag List