Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Defending myself

That's a damn shame. I can't speak for everyone but I really enjoyed your posts and feel like I learned a lot from them Bill. I think the forum would benefit from you staying on and continuing to participate.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by DanM View Post
    That's a damn shame. I can't speak for everyone but I really enjoyed your posts and feel like I learned a lot from them Bill. I think the forum would benefit from you staying on and continuing to participate.
    I'm with DanM.

There has been times over the last few months where I have been reading something on here and wondered what Bill's take on it would be.
    https://www.facebook.com/dave.bateman.311

kimbers have more issues than time magazine.

There has been times over the last few months where I have been reading something on here and wondered what Bill's take on it would be.
    Yup, agree completely.

Well that sucks, I was pretty stoked to see Bill back. I had a bunch more typed out, but with only 357 days till PFestivus 2016, I'll save it for my first volley.

Quote Originally Posted by TGS View Post
    The festivus is over, Bill.
    With all due respect to everyone involved - A lot of folks talked smack about Bill both in the Festivus Thread and elsewhere on this forum in public. He deserves an opportunity to defend himself in public. A moderator can choose to limit this thread directly to those who have issues with Bill and Bill can respond, everyone else can stay the hell out.

-Rob

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    With all due respect to everyone involved - A lot of folks talked smack about Bill both in the Festivus Thread and elsewhere on this forum in public. He deserves an opportunity to defend himself in public. A moderator can choose to limit this thread directly to those who have issues with Bill and Bill can respond, everyone else can stay the hell out.

-Rob
    2nd.

This sucks.

Anyone who doesn't like Bill or what he has to say shouldn't read his posts. However, why did you have to ruin it for the rest of us?

Quote Originally Posted by Mino View Post
    Anyone who doesn't like Bill or what he has to say shouldn't read his posts. However, why did you have to ruin it for the rest of us?
    I'll try and explain this in small words for you, and then that's it. My understanding is that he is a moderator on another forum, so you are welcome to go there and read to your hearts content.

No one asked Bill to leave. No one told him to stop posting. After he left, he was invited back several times. He chose not to. I can't speak for anyone else, but I do not hate Bill, nor do I hold a grudge against him.

Personally, I could give less than a fuck if he leaves.

I've heard this line over and over here..It goes like this....That might be called a clue...

"There seems to be some misunderstanding of some issues involved here, so I'll try to set the story straight. As some of you have noted, I can come off a bit arrogant and/or condescending..."
    Quote from BLR talking about himself on PF
    Last edited by UNK; 10-06-2015 at 08:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BrianB View Post
    Personally, I could give less than a fuck if he leaves.

I've heard this line over and over here..It goes like this....That might be called a clue...

"There seems to be some misunderstanding of some issues involved here, so I'll try to set the story straight. As some of you have noted, I can come off a bit arrogant and/or condescending..."
    Quote from BLR talking about himself on PF
    But, truthfully, how many of us haven't been arrogant and condescending on occasion? Frankly I think that a bit of it is probably hardwired into most of us.

User Tag List