Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Defending myself

Defending myself

I've received about 15 PMs/Emails concerning the internet drama related to my "calling out" and horrible treatment of people. There is a cleansing property of light.

I stated in the PFestivus thread what I was told that I did to the best of my ability. TGS, what, exactly, have you been told that I've done? SLG, did I capture the situation accurately?

Something else that might not have been told. I elected not get into an internet argument about this because of the extraneous situation that I won't belabor. I elected to just let everything slide, and attributing the whole thing to stress for a situation that made me as sad as anyone. However, as it appears to be quite alive in the form of behind the scenes gossip and the sort. So I'm defending myself now.

SLG claims I don't understand machine design to discuss it on the level I attempted to - back that up with facts. What am I wrong about? What makes you say that? Know anyone else who drilled an access hole in a 1911 slide to attach a multi-axis stress strain gauge for a thread here so we could discuss intelligently dropping the slide on a chambered round? Or how the strain rates could influence materials selection? Or how cross sectional area of the spring portion should be re-evaluated with the current materials and manufacturing processes? Please explain how you arrived at your stance. I never claimed to be a pie slicing ninja or have sent millions upon millions of rounds down range. My intent was to attached scientifically derived numbers to a hobby and interest of mine. Know anyone that sectioned M&P slides to look at the microstructure/crystal structure differences between an accurate 9mm and a pie-plate at 7 yrds M&P?

TGS says my evil is deeper and nastier than even he knew. Back that up. Lets hear the allegations.
    Last edited by BLR; 09-20-2015 at 08:40 AM.

Duplicate
    Last edited by BLR; 09-20-2015 at 08:40 AM.

The festivus is over, Bill.
    Last edited by TGS; 09-20-2015 at 08:46 AM.
    "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

I've always appreciated your posts. I appreciate the effort to bring scientific rigor to the firearms field.

Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    Got a second chair? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post

^^^thats awesome.

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar

Ladies and gentlemen, I'm out. The one thing that has been said that is true, is no one asked me to leave ever.

That said, somewhere along the line here it became OK to attack character without substantiation (TGS). I have zero interest in the firearms would now, save for my own personal enjoyment.

I wish you all the very best, and a word of advice - internet anonymity isn't a cloak that means you don't have to behave like ladies and gentlemen.

Cheers,

Bill

Quote Originally Posted by BLR View Post
    Ladies and gentlemen, I'm out. The one thing that has been said that is true, is no one asked me to leave ever.

That said, somewhere along the line here it became OK to attack character without substantiation (TGS). I have zero interest in the firearms would now, save for my own personal enjoyment.

I wish you all the very best, and a word of advice - internet anonymity isn't a cloak that means you don't have to behave like ladies and gentlemen.

Cheers,

Bill
    It's the internet...say your part, participate when you feel you can add to the convo and otherwise give zero fucks about what anyone says.
    Last edited by voodoo_man; 09-20-2015 at 01:57 PM.
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

User Tag List