Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New SilencerCo products

I tried to edit the title with no joy. Maybe LL can?

Site Supporter
    Forgive the crude MS paint copy and past, but this could be a really interest place for a non reciprocating small red dot mount...

Name:  max9.jpg
Views: 507
Size:  100.4 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    What would you like it changed to?
    New SilencerCo products

Raven is making a holster for that Maxim 9...
    You don't gotta love it. You just gotta do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jakus View Post
    Forgive the crude MS paint copy and past, but this could be a really interest place for a non reciprocating small red dot mount...

Name:  max9.jpg
Views: 507
Size:  100.4 KB
    Brilliant!
    --Josh
    “Formerly we suffered from crimes; now we suffer from laws.” - Tacitus.

More than a little astonished that Hansohn has the Osprey 22 ready for order. Talk about freaking OPSEC.....
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    More than a little astonished that Hansohn has the Osprey 22 ready for order. Talk about freaking OPSEC.....
    Available for order yes, I do not have them in stock however. I should have serial numbers in a few weeks. Looking forward to shooting one.

Speaking of shooting, it was a pleasure to send some rounds downrange with you and <insert user name> today.
    Last edited by Hansohn Brothers; 09-16-2015 at 06:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by orionz06 View Post
    How's that Osprey 22 fit in with the SS Sparrow?
    I'm not sure a direct comparison can be made, they are so different. Once I get one in-hand, I'll compare the two one the range. Sound suppression is one thing, but hearing one live makes all the difference. Even though one may meter louder, it may be more pleasant to the ear with a lower pitch. Some folks prefer a higher pitch so there is that too.

Sort of want...
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Quote Originally Posted by Hansohn Brothers View Post
    I'm not sure a direct comparison can be made, they are so different. Once I get one in-hand, I'll compare the two one the range. Sound suppression is one thing, but hearing one live makes all the difference. Even though one may meter louder, it may be more pleasant to the ear with a lower pitch. Some folks prefer a higher pitch so there is that too.
    Hopefully you will have a demo available before Suppress-A-Palooza II.

If not, at least next time we will write down the meter numbers on what cans we will have. Chris brought his meter and we got some great data - that we have only soft copies of, unfortunately.

I will bring a Chrono as well.

I will work on dates and be in touch with you and LL. Plan for sooner than later - I'd love some real numbers on that pistol can when the threaded barrel gets here tomorrow.

Harold

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

User Tag List