Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New SilencerCo products

New SilencerCo products

Introducing the smallest modular rimfire silencer available in 4.6” and user configurable to 3” with included tools. Features include a flat sight plane for use with factory pistol sights and a rapid attach adapter included. Additional rapid attach adapters and shim kits sold separately. EasyAlign rapid adapter tool included that tells you what color coded shims you need to align your Osprey micro sight plane with your firearm sights.

Caliber: .22 LR, .17 HMR, .22 MAG and .22 WMR
    Length: between 3" and 4.6"
    Diameter:
    Material:
    Weight: 6.1 ounces @ 4.6”, 4.3 ounces @ 3”
    Mount: 1/2x28 Thread

Last edited by Hansohn Brothers; 09-16-2015 at 08:13 AM.

Oh, damn.
    #RESIST

But wait, there's more!

"The biggest announcement at Maxim Vice was the reveal of the Maxim 9 - an integrally suppressed 9mm pistol. Never before has a company successfully managed to produce a handgun with an integral silencer that is holsterable and hearing safe with any factory ammunition. This product is primed to take the industry by storm, and we’re proud to to show it to you - our loyal SilencerCo supporters - first."

"We’re keeping exact product details under wraps since it is still in the final design stages, but one thing is certain - the Maxim 9 will forever change the way people think about firearms when they realize that there is no longer any reason guns have to be loud."

Last edited by Hansohn Brothers; 09-16-2015 at 08:14 AM.

Then a little something that has me excited.

"The Hybrid is compatible with pistols, rifles, and submachine guns in calibers up to .458 SOCOM and .45-70 - truly the silencer with the widest array of uses - all while boasting stellar sound reduction. Versatility is one of the main selling points of this silencer, as it can be attached via direct thread mount, piston adapter, and fast attach adapter, all of which will be available at the time Hybrid is officially released."

"This product won’t be fully announced until January 2016, so we are keeping additional details to a minimum. Stay tuned!"

Last edited by Hansohn Brothers; 09-16-2015 at 08:14 AM.

How's that Osprey 22 fit in with the SS Sparrow?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

Quote Originally Posted by Hansohn Brothers View Post
    But wait, there's more!

"The biggest announcement at Maxim Vice was the reveal of the Maxim 9 - an integrally suppressed 9mm pistol. Never before has a company successfully managed to produce a handgun with an integral silencer that is holsterable and hearing safe with any factory ammunition. This product is primed to take the industry by storm, and we’re proud to to show it to you - our loyal SilencerCo supporters - first."

"We’re keeping exact product details under wraps since it is still in the final design stages, but one thing is certain - the Maxim 9 will forever change the way people think about firearms when they realize that there is no longer any reason guns have to be loud."

WHA...WHAT! That looks pretty slick.
    Last edited by Irelander; 09-16-2015 at 08:17 AM.
    Jesus paid a debt he did not owe,
    Because I owed a debt I could not pay.

I want to know more about the hybrid too. ASR mount I hope.

Quote Originally Posted by ffhounddog View Post
    I want to know more about the hybrid too. ASR mount I hope.
    It does look like an ASR mount.
    Last edited by Hansohn Brothers; 09-16-2015 at 08:30 AM.

Okay I might buy it but still buying an Omega by end of the week.

I am courious about weight and it does look convertable from the picture.

Their new stuff looks great. I don't know if we should start another thread, or if we can retitle this one to "New SiCo Products" and keep the discussion going here as more info comes out. Thanks for posting HB. My Form 4 seems to be lost in the mail, that's another story, but one of these days I'm going to order an Omega 5.56 end cap and several muzzle devices from you.

More SiCo info...

http://www.shotgunnews.com/gear-acce...nt=shotgunnews

User Tag List