Page 27 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast

Thread: Happy PFestivus! I've got a lot of problems with you people.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_White View Post
    Grievance #17: I want the Weak Force to be renamed the Other Strong Force.
    Just rename it the Support Force. Then Gravity can take on its rightful name as the Weak Force.

Quote Originally Posted by Erik View Post
    Since I'm in this thread already...I don't have grievance, per se, but I do think we could use a "shit just got interesting" tag for certain threads. I've lost count of the number of times I clicked on a thread that I have been passing over because it didn't seem relevant to my interest only to find that somewhere along the way it took a pretty cool detour or started to get technical in a really interesting and informative way. Somebody needs to be in charge of letting me know.
    The "shit just got interesting tag" for thread drift is probably the presence of a third page. Most objective subjects get addressed and hammered out by the top of page 2; the rest is pure edutainment and epic drift.

Except for temple index. For some reason, logic doesn't even begin to come into play on temple index threads until maybe page 7, or some shit like that. Go figure.

And OC is just fucking retarded unless one is afield. The two guys going at it analogy is *almost* there: OC is like two guys trying to advance same-sex relationship rights by banging in public AND not paying attention to where their pants and wallets are at, and then being surprised that some criminal took both from them while they were task fixated. JMO; OMMV.

And, I think TCinVA may be my festivus hero. I didn't even know I had one until his post on p.22. [/shrug]

Still don't have any real complaint with this forum.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidheshooter View Post
    The "shit just got interesting tag" for thread drift is probably the presence of a third page. Most objective subjects get addressed and hammered out by the top of page 2; the rest is pure edutainment and epic drift.
    That's what usually gets me to look. That or if I see a few names appear that I associate with good information, entertainment or both.
    Last edited by Erik; 09-15-2015 at 03:20 PM.

And, I think TCinVA may be my festivus hero. I didn't even know I had one until his post on p.22. [/shrug]
    I know, right? I went full-on Step Brothers.
    "God, you're gonna make me cry. What poem is that from? Is that James Joyce?"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bob Loblaw lobs law bombs

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by parabellum242 View Post
    I know a guy that was so bad about that, that I eventually just stopped associating with him because of how far he was pushing the "operator" look, despite never having been in the military, LE, or even a fucking security guard.

Last I heard, he grew a beard.
    So...what's his Youtube channel?

Quote Originally Posted by hufnagel View Post
    Concealed carriers are nothing more than future criminals. Only the nefarious would hide the fact they are armed in the general public. In fact the root of many gun control laws stem from criminals concealing their arms. As for hurting the cause, it sure seemed to work well for the gay pride people to walk around with their genitals exposed in parades. Maybe gun owners need to stop hiding their penis replacements so much and be proud of them.

Also concealed carriers shoot themselves more often and should be regulated due to this fact.

Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    So what does underdressing for a class mean to you then?
    G-string and a light coat of oil. Shower shoes optional.

Quote Originally Posted by Robinson View Post
    Just rename it the Support Force. Then Gravity can take on its rightful name as the Weak Force.
    We're seriously doing physics jokes? Can we get a Dungeons and Dragons subforum?

Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post

We're seriously doing physics jokes? Can we get a Dungeons and Dragons subforum?
    *Now* we're cooking with gas.

*Now* we're cooking with gas.
    Sh!t just got real.

@TGS, to point out the obvious then, if I didnt come off the way you guys seem to think I do online, in person, would it not be the perception of the reader that may be the issue here.
    No. Don't be a dunce. If you come across as a know-it-all prick, don't blame the reader. I haven't met you in real life. You might be a great person that I would love to shoot with and hang out with. But that is irrelevant, since we don't know each other and we don't hang out and we don't shoot together. I only know that you are annoying as all get out on this forum.

Ive stated it before, its very difficult to understand inflection or tone from online posts, so assuming they are automatically negative, condescending and responding in kind is very detrimental to the conversation.
    Yes, tone is hard if you can't write or aren't very self-aware. Given that you see no reason that people don't like you, I think it's the latter.

As I wrote above, im not here to be right, im here for the knowledge and the community.
    Sure, like in the competition thread, where you were asked by a future SME what is the difference between drills/standards and a competition stage. You wouldn't answer the question. Or in the BUG thread, where you spoke in absolute terms then got mad when someone pointed out you aren't authorized to carry about BUG and wanted to know how much experience you have. You refused that question too.

Seems to me you like to act like the expert, you don't like to be questioned if you actually are an expert.

Links to the drama!
    Competition thread
    https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....chotomy/page10

BUG thread
    https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....015#post348015

If you sincerely think you are misunderstood and don't like that people have decided you are annoying and a know-it-all, you seriously need to take a look in the mirror. Stop blaming us that you come across as a know-it-all. (You could also post less. You can't be an expert on every topic.)

(Somebody quote my post since Voodooman claims to have blocked me.)
    Last edited by Pup town; 09-15-2015 at 04:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by orionz06 View Post
    If you wanna lead the campfire singalong go ahead but I think you'll be alone, in your vest, singing about how IDPA is training and Krav Maga.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wait wait wait. I've never done IDPA, but I was considering giving it a go since it's more accessible to me than USPSA matches. But am I to understand that IDPA is as stupid as krav maga?

@puptown Since its a no holds thread I read your weak ass troll bait.

You are a weak person and a coward. I dont associate with weak, cowardly, people. Disagree? Show up to a class, introduce yourself and prove yourself, otherwise you will always be a weak cowardly person and anyone who associates with you should consider themselves in the company of a coward.

This is the last response you will ever get from me.
    Last edited by Gray222; 09-15-2015 at 04:35 PM. Reason: Edit to add a cowards name.

User Tag List