Page 45 of 79 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast

Thread: Happy PFestivus! I've got a lot of problems with you people.

Quote Originally Posted by nyeti View Post
    I remember. Often it is hard putting names and internet faces together. It was a nice break at SHOT...three full size people with three different accents. Well, you and Wayne have accents......

One of the many things I love about America is that you have more normal size people than most places.

Not sure sure who the other dude with an accent was though...
    Welcome to Africa, bring a hardhat.

Quote Originally Posted by BigT View Post
    One of the many things I love about America is that you have more normal size people than most places.

Not sure sure who the other dude with an accent was though...
    Hey! You said you could make me taller. Not that i want to be. But if i did, how much? :-)

Quote Originally Posted by nyeti View Post
    No, a viable threat is threat coupled with present ability. I simply questioned if you are willing to call me a whiny bitch to my face. The one time I called somebody an asshole on this forum, I back it up with and I would say it to your face. I think I did point out you talking a bunch of crap. Calling people out as whiny bitches or mentally ill is essentially that. Again, saying things on the net and what you would say to their face seems to be a little applied standard on many forums. I guess I understand why now as somebody who doesn't understand the elements of a crime will take it as a threat rather than a standard. Fact is, I have had people tell me to my face they think I'm an asshole and in most cases we end up friends. Ask GJM....heck we go to the model train store together now....
    I didn't say a viable threat in the eyes of the law. I said a threat; which yes, you did.

I really like model trains. My dad was huge into them, and we used to have really cool setups at Christmas, especially. Hopefully one day I'll get to tell you to your face that you're whiny and need a snickers....and then we'll become zero-dark-thirty bath buddies and play with trains together.

Unfortunately the chances of me being posted in Houston are fairly low, and we'll have to settle for online quibbling until then.
    Last edited by TGS; 09-16-2015 at 02:04 PM.
    "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

Quote Originally Posted by TGS View Post
    I didn't say a viable threat in the eyes of the law. I said a threat; which yes, you did.

I really like model trains. My dad was huge into them, and we used to have really cool setups at Christmas, especially. Hopefully one day I'll get to tell you to your face that you're whiny and need a snickers....and then we'll become zero-dark-thirty bath buddies and play with trains together.

Unfortunately the chances of me being posted in Houston are fairly low, and we'll have to settle for online quibbling until then.
    Sounds like a plan.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

If anyone gets into a fistfight because of this thread, please post pics/video here.

You guys were at shot? Hmmm guess we all missed each other while wondering around...
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay Cunningham View Post
    If anyone gets into a fistfight because of this thread, please post pics/video here.
    Related: If you play with model trains in the bath with each other, particularly if the train goes into a tunnel of any kind, do NOT post pics/video here.

Ya'll are weird. I like that about you.

I've got a fantastic little flu going on, and this thread has entertained me more than Dancing with the Stars...and there's some really hot chicks on Dancing with the Stars.

Good God I get on P-F and there's 8 more pages to read on PFestivus. Oh well time to re up as a site supporter.
    Just a dog chauffeur that used to hold the dumb end of the leash.

As an epic lurker and now someone who is looking to participate more, this thread is brilliant.

My username is the same on Reddit so some of you may think I'm a prick from there, but the "gun community" on Reddit is... special; I know voodoo_man may echo that.
    "Do nothing which is of no use." -Musashi

What would TR do? TRCP BHA

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Cunningham View Post
    The day PF went the way of World Star Hip Hop.
    Fairness leads to extinction much faster than harsh parameters.

User Tag List