Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New Glock Gen 4 ejector

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by mizer67 View Post
    Is the ejector itself user replaceable?

Or do you need a whole new trigger housing block as well?
    AFAIK, they don't currently sell just the ejector. The trigger housing and ejector isn't that expensive, it's like $7.

I suppose it's too early hope these new trigger housings are available on the market or that they are available in your generic shop's armorers bag.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Long tom coffin View Post
    I suppose it's too early hope these new trigger housings are available on the market or that they are available in your generic shop's armorers bag.
    New guns, which have a fire casing less than 30 days old, still don't have the new ejector ..... yea, it's too early.

We are diminished
    Quote Originally Posted by mizer67 View Post
    Is the ejector itself user replaceable?
    Yes.

Site Supporter
    As Todd indicated, the ejector part itself is replacable without replacing the trigger mechanism housing. The part is simply pressed into the housing from the front and can be pushed out with a narrow bladed screwdriver and the new part pressed in. In case somebody is thinking of replacing an entire Gen 3 assembly with a Gen 4 assembly, be aware that those parts are dimensionally different now.

Just an FYI

I spoke with Dave @ Glockparts.com. He said that he is fully aware of the new parts and has them on order. He last spoke to Glock about them a week ago and is expecting them in soon, but cannot give a specific date as to when they will be there. He said that as soon as he gets them he will have them for sale on his site, so just keep checking.

Quote Originally Posted by Long tom coffin View Post
    I spoke with Dave @ Glockparts.com. He said that he is fully aware of the new parts and has them on order. He last spoke to Glock about them a week ago and is expecting them in soon, but cannot give a specific date as to when they will be there. He said that as soon as he gets them he will have them for sale on his site, so just keep checking.
    Excellent scoop, thanks for posting. Does he have an email notification system?
    #RESIST

No problemo.

He does have an email service. I have purchased several times from his site previously so I have created a user account, and signing up for a user account automatically places you on their email list. The list sends out emails every time a new part is in stock, as well.

It's a pretty good list. He sells OEM, aftermarket, and LWD stuff, and he also has stuff that isn't available elsewhere (such as the dot connector for Gen 4's, which are available for like a day then go on backorder for a month.). His emails also come with coupon codes for discounts and such.

Site Supporter
    I wonder if this will be recommended for Gen1/2/3 guns.

Long Tom, thanks again. Signing up for his email service. I'm getting ready to call Glock about brass being tossed in my face and I know it's going to be one of two things:

-send it back to get a new ejector installed (takes weeks)

-the new RSA will fix everything just like the last new one did
    #RESIST

User Tag List