Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New Glock Gen 4 ejector

Thank you for the pics. For the life of me, I have no idea how I'm going to upgrade my Gen4's with so many revisions to "Part XXXXX". By next week, there will be another version.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by KL4545 View Post
    For the life of me, I have no idea how I'm going to upgrade my Gen4's with so many revisions to "Part XXXXX". By next week, there will be another version.
    GLOCK, making perfection perfecter one step at a time.

Finally.

Now I just need to get one.

Can it be retrofitted into the existing trigger housing mechanism? I've always bought a complete assembly when I needed a spare and never had to remove one before.

We are diminished
    I've got one on the way thanks to the Parts Fairy. It's going in my backup gun -- which is showing erratic ejection -- to see if that simple swap is enough to make the world a happy place again.

Quote Originally Posted by HCL3 View Post
    Pic from above of the new ejector:

Profile view:

Compared to a "336" ejector installed in a 1st Gen G17:

Wow.

I predict that like 20 new threads will pop up on GT about this...

All I can say is after 3 tries at getting a Gen4 that works correctly to no avail, thank goodness Gen3's fit my hands.

So when does the Gen5 come out?

Post Get Ready, HK

Well, my Gen IVs are "sensitive" in a way no other polymer pistols I own (or my 1911s for that matter) are. Thumb pressure (I love 1911s), weasel rounds, erratic ejection patterns.

They don't fail to eject/feed - unless I'm riding the slide with my strong hand thumb (pinching it, if you will). The Grip Force Adapter has cured that and I like the way it points.

BUT... if this doesn't cure the countless threads about making them run I feel HK will have a run on P30 LEMs. And Heinie needs to expand his capacity for sights for them, too.

Pox on you, Glock!

I was finally able to make it out to the range on Sunday to try out the G19 with the new ejector. I shot about 500 rounds of various ammo - Winchester 115gr, PMC 115gr, Russian 124gr, Ranger-T 147gr, Golden Saber 147gr - I had zero issues. Extraction/ejection seems to be more robust as well - the empty cases are really flung out of the ejection port.

Site Supporter
    Would you mind checking to see if you have the "dip" extractor?

I called. My new RSA is on the way. 2-4 weeks. I would have tried to ask for a new ejector but the lady on the other end was clearly only there for the RSA replacement program.

I'm pretty pissed off about this whole thing. Must be the brass hitting my shooting glasses.
    #RESIST

Is the ejector itself user replaceable?

Or do you need a whole new trigger housing block as well?

User Tag List