Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sicario

Sicario

This flick just appeared on my radar. It's getting good reviews for the most part.

Looking forward to its release.
    In a sort of ghastly simplicity we remove the organ and demand the function. We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honour and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful.” ― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Looking forward to it as well.

Nope not me, I refuse to see movies in the theater here in SA. Been to 3 this week with the wife and saw sparkly new 30.06 (no gun/chl) signs with all bags are searched signs. Turned around and headed back to the truck at the first one, wife was asking halfway to the truck who I saw that I didn't like. Nope not who, but what. Next one down the road she saw the signs first and said how stupid it was and UNSAFE.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
    AKA: SkyLine1

Quote Originally Posted by SkyLine1 View Post
    Nope not me, I refuse to see movies in the theater here in SA. Been to 3 this week with the wife and saw sparkly new 30.06 (no gun/chl) signs with all bags are searched signs. Turned around and headed back to the truck at the first one, wife was asking halfway to the truck who I saw that I didn't like. Nope not who, but what. Next one down the road she saw the signs first and said how stupid it was and UNSAFE.

Can't say that I blame you. That is my policy as well.
    In a sort of ghastly simplicity we remove the organ and demand the function. We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honour and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful.” ― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Quote Originally Posted by Vinh View Post
    Looking forward to it as well.
    Indeed. It will make a delightful Netflix library entry.

Theaters? How hilarious.I'd need a bank loan to afford the ticket price and popcorn+soda combo, and that's not even getting into the "gunfreezone" part.
    The Minority Marksman.
    "When you meet a swordsman, draw your sword: Do not recite poetry to one who is not a poet."
    -a Ch'an Buddhist axiom.

Ohh I'm gonna see it, just in six months on bluray on my own couch.

Which theater if you don't mind. I didn't noticed the signs at City Base or the Quarry, but they could have changed since I last went.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Pat Booker Rd, Live Oak
    Embassy Row 281/I10
    Alamo Draft House 281N (was a drive by and looked like the signs were up, did not stop to confirm)
    Basically Santikos and Regal Theaters have added 30.06 signs and the bag search. I try not to hit up the Paladium Imax since my last F250 was stolen there.

Last edited by JM Campbell; 09-12-2015 at 05:40 AM.

I am looking forward to it.

Del Toro can play a bad guy really well and I am eager to see how Blunt plays her second action role (first was edge of tomorrow if I am correct).

I like the gritty nature that the trailers give off, I'm sure the action will be nice too if they hired good coordinators.
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Concur. Also, I don't like crowds.
    #RESIST

User Tag List