Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Portsmouth VA LEO charged with 1st degree murder

Quote Originally Posted by TGS View Post
    A drop piece? For what purpose?

Anyone else and I might think something different, but given your rabidly anti-LE emotion based attitude where cops can't sneeze without being a jack-booted pig in your eyes, I really hope you're not eluding to what I think you are.
    Why don't you tell the forum what I'm thinking?

Quote Originally Posted by GardoneVT View Post
    White alone, percent population 2013 : 41.9%
    Black or African American alone, percent population 2013: 53.5%

The US Census Bureau's statistics for Portmouth City VA neatly explains the former officer's treatment. RacePimping in many cities is defacto public policy, and woe betide any city employee who values truth over coddling the "My Twenty Time Arrest Son was an Angel!" crowd.
    #Blackvotesmatter

It's a bunch of BS. I work in Portsmouth, and am acquainted with the officer involved fairly well. He's been tossed under the bus and had it repeatedly driven over him.

Quote Originally Posted by parabellum242 View Post
    It's a bunch of BS. I work in Portsmouth, and am acquainted with the officer involved fairly well. He's been tossed under the bus and had it repeatedly driven over him.
    That's putting it mildly, given the witnesses' testimony that completely corroborates his account of the incident.
    #RESIST

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Sierra View Post
    Someone needs to slip him a drop piece on the side
    If you think that will fly in 2015 give it a try. The days of drop pieces are long over.

I have five years to go once I DROP (By the way DROP is Deferred Retirement Option Plan) this year. Sometimes I think it can't come quickly enough.
    Last edited by Coyotesfan97; 09-07-2015 at 08:56 PM.
    Just a dog chauffeur that used to hold the dumb end of the leash.

Quote Originally Posted by Coyotesfan97 View Post
    I have five years to go once I DROP this year. Sometimes I think it can't come quickly enough.
    Stay strong man, no idea how you guys deal with the shit that's going on. I always stop and thank cops now. This is beyond out of hand now

Quote Originally Posted by breakingtime91 View Post
    Stay strong man, no idea how you guys deal with the shit that's going on. I always stop and thank cops now. This is beyond out of hand now
    Thank You!
    Just a dog chauffeur that used to hold the dumb end of the leash.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    That's putting it mildly, given the witnesses' testimony that completely corroborates his account of the incident.
    There are many minute little things they are pulling out of their asses to justify the charge. An hour before the shooting he was texting with a dispatcher that he knows, saying how much he hated his job, and how much he hated the city, because there were no good people in it. The Commonwealth is using that as prima facie evidence that he was biased toward the "victim" before he encountered him.

Quote Originally Posted by parabellum242 View Post
    There are many minute little things they are pulling out of their asses to justify the charge. An hour before the shooting he was texting with a dispatcher that he knows, saying how much he hated his job, and how much he hated the city, because there were no good people in it. The Commonwealth is using that as prima facie evidence that he was biased toward the "victim" before he encountered him.
    If that's what they are presenting as evidence, it seems like they have a very weak case.
    My comments have not been approved by my employer and do not necessarily represent the views of my employer. These are my comments, not my employer's.

User Tag List