Thread: "All of this just for a flag?"

"All of this just for a flag?"

She doesn't get it and never will. How did these people make it this far?

http://p.washingtontimes.com/blog/ro...NWPCA.facebook
    "When you are talking to the average person, you are talking to a T.V. set"-RDJB
    "Intelligence is not the ability to regurgitate information, it is the ability to make sound decisions on a consistent biases".- Me

I wish I could say this surprises me.

I'm not certain the article is correct about what she said though. No matter what she said, the condescending look shared between the two of them was completely inappropriate.
    Last edited by JConn; 09-14-2011 at 07:58 PM.
    Evil requires the sanction of the victim. - Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by JConn View Post
    I'm not certain the article is correct about what she said though. No matter what she said, the condescending look shared between the two of them was completely inappropriate.
    Your correct, and the article does mention that no one really knows what she said for sure.
    "When you are talking to the average person, you are talking to a T.V. set"-RDJB
    "Intelligence is not the ability to regurgitate information, it is the ability to make sound decisions on a consistent biases".- Me

Murder Machine, Harmless Fuzzball TCinVA's Avatar
    While I'm certainly not a fan of the current administration, I'm not really sure it's a good idea to expend effort getting offended at something people think the First Lady said by reading her lips.

A phenomenon called "Bush Derrangement Syndrome" existed on the left during his presidency...a parallel phenomenon with Obama from the right doesn't exactly make us look stellar.

You are certainly correct. If you want to find negatives, you will.
    Evil requires the sanction of the victim. - Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by TCinVA View Post
    A phenomenon called "Bush Derrangement Syndrome" existed on the left during his presidency...a parallel phenomenon with Obama from the right doesn't exactly make us look stellar.
    Yup. Just check the Snopes listings for Bush and Obama. Sheesh. http://www.snopes.com/politics/politics.asp

Save the energy for real issues.

Quote Originally Posted by TCinVA View Post
    While I'm certainly not a fan of the current administration, I'm not really sure it's a good idea to expend effort getting offended at something people think the First Lady said by reading her lips.

Fair enough, good point.

User Tag List