Page 812 of 819 FirstFirst ... 312712762802810811812813814 ... LastLast
Results 8,111 to 8,120 of 8187

Thread: What was the last TV Show or Movie you saw, and did you like it?

Site Supporter
    Halo - last of the current episodes - kind of Meh. Wait for more, more reveals, etc. A good watch but not awesome.
    Cloud Yeller of the Boomer Age

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn E. Meyer View Post
    Halo - last of the current episodes - kind of Meh. Wait for more, more reveals, etc. A good watch but not awesome.
    Just started; two episodes in. Very well produced but my attention is starting to drift… Nothing is making me care about the plot or characters except John.

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Resident Alien on Netflix (from SyFy). Alan Tudyk stars as a alien who has crash-landed near a small town in the Colorado mountains.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by TOTS View Post
    Just started; two episodes in. Very well produced but my attention is starting to drift… Nothing is making me care about the plot or characters except John.
    Season 1 or 2?

I recall starting season 1 and it taking a bit to get into it.

Having played the games when they first came out kind of kept my interest up until it got going.
    Does the above offend? If you have paid to be here, you can click here to put it in context.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by rob_s View Post
    Season 1 or 2?

I recall starting season 1 and it taking a bit to get into it.

Having played the games when they first came out kind of kept my interest up until it got going.
    Season one.

Same same. Halo simultaneously got me through college and almost got me kicked out of college.

Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire.

Don’t waste your money on this shit fest. I was totally disappointed. Very misleading, having Godzilla listed first in the title, since his role seems more of a cameo. This is a King Kong movie. What’s more so disappointing, all the effects, the acting, etc. were good. It feels like they gathered a professional crew and picked up somebody’s fanfiction along the way. Did I mention I was disappointed? My IMDB rating 4/10.

Site Supporter
    My wife loves Resident Alien.
    She’s constantly saying “son of a bitch” in the alien’s voice.

Quote Originally Posted by wrmettler View Post
    My wife loves Resident Alien.
    She’s constantly saying “son of a bitch” in the alien’s voice.
    It’s ok, the guy playing the alien is good and funny at times, it can drag sometimes. At its core it’s a chick flick all about female feelings.

I have to say I miss when tv studios thought it was important to have attractive females on TV. This isn’t a shot at just RA, seems to be prevalent all across tv. Sometimes it’s like they go out of their way to have actresses that are less attractive on shows.

I guess it makes since when females are the majority of viewers now, you want to connect with your core audience. I just miss the days of a tight butt, perky breasts and a pretty face. Any more watching newer tv shows is not much different then shopping at Walmart, female looks wise.

We watched Hypnotic tonight on Peacock. Pretty good movie.

Name:  hypnotic.jpg
Views: 162
Size:  64.0 KB

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt8080204/
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. It has to be fought for and defended by each generation." - Ronald Reagan

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Crusader View Post
    It’s ok, the guy playing the alien is good and funny at times, it can drag sometimes. At its core it’s a chick flick all about female feelings.

I have to say I miss when tv studios thought it was important to have attractive females on TV. This isn’t a shot at just RA, seems to be prevalent all across tv. Sometimes it’s like they go out of their way to have actresses that are less attractive on shows.

I guess it makes since when females are the majority of viewers now, you want to connect with your core audience. I just miss the days of a tight butt, perky breasts and a pretty face. Any more watching newer tv shows is not much different then shopping at Walmart, female looks wise.
    Oh my gosh you crude misogynist. If everything you've just said wan't completely true, I'd be offended. Wait, on second thought I'm still offended by both of us.*

*The mayor's wife ain't bad.

User Tag List