Page 719 of 819 FirstFirst ... 219619669709717718719720721729769 ... LastLast
Results 7,181 to 7,190 of 8187

Thread: What was the last TV Show or Movie you saw, and did you like it?

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    I am enjoying “Wednesday” on Netflix:

Three episodes in.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

My grandson just binge watched Wednesday, and my wife and I just now finished Terminal List. I didn't see that coming. When I was recovering from some surgery in January he made us binge watch Cobra Kai. I have another surgery coming up Monday so while I'm out of work I reckon I'll be watching the latest season of Cobra Kai, which will be more painful than my incisions, I think.

We saw "The Menu" last week. I like Fiennes in just about anything and Anya Taylor-Joy is a treat. Just saw "Devotion" tonight. It was very well acted and filmed. Both are very worth watching. I've been watching "Wednesday" on NF also and have enjoyed it so far. Won't get much more watching in as I'm prepping to leave for a 3 day pistol class in AZ. which starts Friday.
    Last edited by FNFAN; 11-26-2022 at 03:52 AM.
    -All views expressed are those of the author and do not reflect those of the author's employer-

1883 on Paramount. Despite good reviews here, my disappointment with Yellowstone had me going in with low expectations. I liked it a lot - 1923 has a high standard to live up to.

Mayor of Kingstown on Paramount. Same writer/producer as 1883 and a high profile cast. Not as good but getting better at half way in.
    Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

Site Supporter
    Finished up Andor on D+ a few days ago. Easily the best Star Wars show, high in my running for the best Star Wars content if all time. The pacing and action kinda remind me of Heat. It takes its time telling the story. Acting and writing are terrific.

Site Supporter
    Barbarian - Very good, don't read any reviews or watch the trailer. My son told me about it and I wish I'd seen it in the theater.
    --Jason--

The Offer: making of the God Father. Not great, but pretty good. Worth my time.

I recently watched Come and See. It’s a harsh movie about partisans in Belarus. It follows Flor as he finds a rifle so he can join a partisan group. I happened upon it searching for something else. The link goes to the movie.
    Just a dog chauffeur that used to hold the dumb end of the leash.

Site Supporter
    The Battle of Britain (1969). I think it holds up; the acting is good and it's nice to see all those old warplanes in flight. What a time in history.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsCLMPLlVdU

I’ve been rewatching Strike Back. It’s still as funny and over the top as I remember but I forgot how bad some of the gun handling is. I remember it being better. I’m seeing a lot of the main characters flag each other while clearing and characters who are supposed to be highly skilled with firearms don’t hold handguns properly. Still a fun show.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

User Tag List