Page 699 of 819 FirstFirst ... 199599649689697698699700701709749799 ... LastLast
Results 6,981 to 6,990 of 8187

Thread: What was the last TV Show or Movie you saw, and did you like it?

Quote Originally Posted by DC_P View Post
    FTLoG please don't put anything that has potential spoilers in it here. I recorded it to watch today.
    Sorry- about that- though you didn’t have to wait long on the wreck!

Hope you enjoyed the race
    This country needs an enema- Blues approved sig line

Quote Originally Posted by Casual Friday View Post
    It happens. Joe Rogan has talked about how random dudes used to mess with Chuck Liddell when he was LHW champ and murdering everybody in the cage.
    Coke to think of it, that dude did just piss of Tyson on the plane…

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Dark Winds-- Seems that the Navajo cops are carrying Model 15s. Basketweave open-trigger holsters with safety straps.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by holmes168 View Post
    The British Grand Prix was probably the best F1 race I’ve ever seen.

Massive accident with a car flipped over and exciting battle between four cars on the final laps.

Just a huge fan these days.
    The end of that race was truly incredible. So glad to be off narrow, no-passing street circuits for a while.

Operation Mincemeat, the story of the great military deception of WWII and the invasion of Sicily.

I enjoyed it, but I’m a sucker for well acted, well directed, historical dramas. Plus - it had an unexpected James Bond connection.

4 out of 5 stars.

Where did you see it?

Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    Operation Mincemeat, the story of the great military deception of WWII and the invasion of Sicily.

I enjoyed it, but I’m a sucker for well acted, well directed, historical dramas. Plus - it had an unexpected James Bond connection.

4 out of 5 stars.
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. It has to be fought for and defended by each generation." - Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by delphidoc View Post
    Where did you see it?
    Netflix.

Quote Originally Posted by holmes168 View Post
    Sorry- about that- though you didn’t have to wait long on the wreck!

Hope you enjoyed the race
    The race was great. I do a full car related media blackout before I watch the race (which is usually a day or two after) so I can go in with no clue what will happen, so it caught me out seeing something about it here. I think here was an F1 thread on here somewhere.
    Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post

4 out of 5 stars.
    The 1956 movie "The Man Who Never Was," is better in my opinion. It more closely follows the book, "Operation Mincemeat," I think it was first published in 1963.
    The newest one spends too much time on the politics and British social maneuvering. The older book and movie focus on the actually operation.
    Last edited by Bigguy; 07-05-2022 at 03:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post
    Dark Winds-- Seems that the Navajo cops are carrying Model 15s. Basketweave open-trigger holsters with safety straps.
    They were doing reloads during a shootout. I couldn’t tell where they were getting the ammo from. Pockets maybe?
    Just a dog chauffeur that used to hold the dumb end of the leash.

User Tag List