Page 691 of 819 FirstFirst ... 191591641681689690691692693701741791 ... LastLast
Results 6,901 to 6,910 of 8187

Thread: What was the last TV Show or Movie you saw, and did you like it?

Joe Pickett

Joe Pickett on Paramount+. New episodes on Sunday nights.

Joe Pickett is the new Game Warden in a small Wyoming town. The Sheriff is corrupt; the Deputy is inept; The former Game Warden is in cahoots with some nefarious locals up to no good. So far there have been three murders, a questionable self-defense shooting, and the last episode (#4) ended with a bombing.

Yes, I like the show so far.

Smoke Bomb / Ninja Vanish Chance's Avatar
    "Navalny" needed about twice its runtime - I am only sort of familiar with him, and I felt like the documentary left a few too many gaps to get a real sense of the story. I also have a hard time believing the social engineering phone call wasn't staged, but the whole saga is nuts, so who knows....

Regardless, you can't come away without massive respect for the guy. I hope he gets out of prison one day.
    "Sapiens dicit: 'Ignoscere divinum est, sed noli pretium plenum pro pizza sero allata solvere.'" - Michelangelo

Site Supporter
    Watched a nature show on the life of the eel (fish). It was interesting and caught my eye as unagi in Japanese restaurants is one of our family favorites. My daughter and I were friend of a Japanese restaurant in Portland. When in grade school, she had to make a poster of her likes and her favorite food was EEL, to the horror of many - but not the kids of Asian descent. When I was a kid, the local fish market used to have a barrel of live eels for the Italian folks who liked them. Got some eel sushi in the fridge now. Cans of roasted eel in the pantry for the end of the world rations.

Quote Originally Posted by NukeRef View Post
    Joe Pickett on Paramount+. New episodes on Sunday nights.

Joe Pickett is the new Game Warden in a small Wyoming town. The Sheriff is corrupt; the Deputy is inept; The former Game Warden is in cahoots with some nefarious locals up to no good. So far there have been three murders, a questionable self-defense shooting, and the last episode (#4) ended with a bombing.

Yes, I like the show so far.
    Have you read any of the Joe Pickett novels by CJ Box?

Quote Originally Posted by Casual Friday View Post
    Have you read any of the Joe Pickett novels by CJ Box?
    No, I haven't.

Quote Originally Posted by NukeRef View Post
    No, I haven't.
    If you like the tv series I'm sure you'd enjoy the books. I haven't read them in a few years but I was glad to see them turned into a tv show.

My mom is visiting and we found Mad About You on Amazon. It's pretty funny.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

Site Supporter
    Started to watch the Boys. The opening fight is - well, something I never wanted to see.

The Northman is one of the worst movies I've watched in a long time.

Site Supporter
    Halfway through episode 7 of 1883. I was surprised in that I was expecting then to resettling down and building the ranch. It's basically a wagon train movie. But it's still a heck of a show. Sets are gritty and believable. Stellar performances by all of the leading cast. I expected Sam Elliot to be great, but Tim McGraw and Faith Hill both held their own as major leads. Supporting cast is all also very good.
    I've read that season two will leave the Dutton clan and focus on Bass Reeves. I'll check it out when it's available on something I've got access to.
    Next installment in the Dutton sage is apparently a Yellowstone prequel titles 1923.

User Tag List