Page 687 of 817 FirstFirst ... 187587637677685686687688689697737787 ... LastLast
Results 6,861 to 6,870 of 8166

Thread: What was the last TV Show or Movie you saw, and did you like it?

What was the last TV Show or Movie you saw, and did you like it?

Quote Originally Posted by il duce View Post
    They told The Sopranos to hold their beer.
    Yeah, I think they coulda just showed us what happened because I think we all who watched the show knows that Tony gets whacked in the end if you paid close enough attention to all the clues dropped in quite a few of and especially the last two episodes of the final season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    The ending of the series Shooter ​kinda pissed me off. Nothing was gained by having the wife die at the end. Didn’t further the story or anything.

They told The Sopranos to hold their beer.
    The Sopranos had an entire season of bad finale.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoresy View Post
    Yeah, wasn’t a fan of how it ended, but it was probably the best of a bunch of bad options available. It wasn’t a terrible option all things considered.
    And I think they were at least a little bit trying to tie into actual history.

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    The Outfit on Peacock. An elderly English Taylor, who has a tailor shop in Chicago in the 1950s, gets caught up in a mob war. However, things are not as they would seem.

I enjoyed it.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Watching Arrested Development for the first time. Not sure why I waited so long.

Watching Arrested Development for the first time. Not sure why I waited so long.
    It is an incredible show. Make sure you pay attention to things in the background as there are a lot of subtle jokes.
    Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

Quote Originally Posted by DC_P View Post
    It is an incredible show. Make sure you pay attention to things in the background as there are a lot of subtle jokes.
    Will do. We just finished season 1 last night. I’m also catching on to a lot of the stuff that Archer used from the show it seems as well.

Site Supporter
    Will do. We just finished season 1 last night. I’m also catching on to a lot of the stuff that Archer used from the show it seems as well.
    The running jokes keep getting better as the seasons progress too.

Quote Originally Posted by DC_P View Post
    I watched this recently myself. The first three seasons are really good. The rest, not so much, at least in my opinion.

User Tag List