Page 653 of 819 FirstFirst ... 153553603643651652653654655663703753 ... LastLast
Results 6,521 to 6,530 of 8187

Thread: What was the last TV Show or Movie you saw, and did you like it?

Me and the girlfriend finally watched that new Ghostbusters afterlife movie Saturday night and if you haven’t seen it, I highly recommend it, it’s pretty good. We both enjoyed it quite well. I thought it was well thought out thought they did a pretty good job with it and just so you know, this has nothing to do with that financial disaster Ghostbusters movie that came out several years ago. This is a direct sequel so basically both of the original two but is pretty much aimed more at the first one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by jellydonut View Post
    I decided to give Hawkeye a chance even though Marvel has heavily jumped the shark, and so far I don't hate it. I enjoy that it's set during Christmas and actually releasing up until Christmas, so maybe my brain is basic enough to still be taken in by Marvel gimmicks.
    I’ve watched two episodes so far with my kids. Older daughter actually got up and wandered off during one of them. She’s 13 so that either means it sucks or she’s being a brat. Or both.

I’m not hating the show, but there are two things bothering me…
    1) it seems very childish. All the Marvel stuff to date has been pg13 and felt like it. This feels childish
    2) all the “me too” of the phase 4 evolution is there. Rise of the female, the male(s) is an out of touch dolt at best, bumbling idiot at worst…
    Does the above offend? If you have paid to be here, you can click here to put it in context.

Three episodes in on Tiger King 2. Fell asleep for the middle half of episode 3 last night.

So far I can’t even figure out the point, or if there is, or will be, a plot of any sort.

Season one’s whole thing was that it culminated with him in jail, and there was a storyline that unfolded. That’s nowhere near the case here.
    Does the above offend? If you have paid to be here, you can click here to put it in context.

Quote Originally Posted by rob_s View Post
    Three episodes in on Tiger King 2. Fell asleep for the middle half of episode 3 last night.

So far I can’t even figure out the point, or if there is, or will be, a plot of any sort.

Season one’s whole was that it culminated with him in jail, and there was a storyline that unfolded. That’s nowhere near the case here.
    Haven't watched any of Tiger King, but a coworker said the other day, they thought the name of season 2, was supposed to be Tiger King, Pardon Me, but it didn't happen.

Queen of the South. Started off good, but then turned into the same thing over and over again. I think the actors do a great job which has gotten me to season 3. The writing is the problem. There is no way someone this stupid (as written) would have survived this long. A part of me wants to finish it for completion, but I have really lost interest.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post
    Saw Jolt on Amazon Prime, starring Kate Beckinsale as a woman who has very bad anger-management issues. She wears a vest that she can use to shock herself (hence the title) so she can keep from killing everyone who irritates her.

It was fairly (and stupidly) entertaining.
    Jolt: the story of the only normal and reasonable person left in a big city full of rude arseholes, and how her perfectly reasonable reactions to her environment are considered insanity by the rude people. And then the killing spree begins.

Nothing in that movie makes the least bit of sense. But as long as you can not think, at all, while watching this movie, it is entertaining.

Expanse Season 6 is coming soon!

Catch-up video with spoilers for anyone (like me) that can’t remember everything.

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Only Murders in the Building on Hulu. I thought it was well done, that is, up until the last episode, where it fell almost as far off the rails as did Battlestar Galactica.

Site Supporter
    Re watched Atomic Blonde over TG. As a young adult of the 80's, really loved the soundtrack etc.

Just binge finished Narcos Mexico Season 3. Solid B for entertainment value. Solid A as tool to help with my waning spanish proficiency given how much of the dialog is in Spanish.
    I am not your attorney. I am not giving legal advice. Any and all opinions expressed are personal and my own and are not those of any employer-past, present or future.

Quote Originally Posted by vcdgrips View Post
    Re watched Atomic Blonde over TG. As a young adult of the 80's, really loved the soundtrack etc.

Just binge finished Narcos Mexico Season 3. Solid B for entertainment value. Solid A as tool to help with my waning spanish proficiency given how much of the dialog is in Spanish.
    It’s time to rewatch Atomic Blonde.
    Just a dog chauffeur that used to hold the dumb end of the leash.

User Tag List