Page 625 of 819 FirstFirst ... 125525575615623624625626627635675725 ... LastLast
Results 6,241 to 6,250 of 8187

Thread: What was the last TV Show or Movie you saw, and did you like it?

Site Supporter
    News of the world pleasantly surprised me.

Recently I watched Isabel with my wife. It's a series from Spain, and is extremely well done. It is more historically accurate than most things out there and the acting is spot on. It is about Ferdinand and Isabela.

I'm super into Cobra Kai right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

I watched Green Book and Zodiac (always behing the movie curve) this week, and I thought both were excellent.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

Quote Originally Posted by FNFAN View Post
    I would love a Firefly sequel and new series done by about anyone except Whedon who's a hard core anti-gunner & pro-abortion at any time up to delivery.
    Did Firefly seem like it had an anti-gun message? Because if not (and I certainly don't recall anything like that), what does it matter what the writers personal opinions are? Let's not do the whole leftist cancel culture thing... Besides, if someone other than Whedon were to write the series, it just wouldn't be the same thing now would it?

Anyways, I watched the new Grand Tour episode last night. I thought it was okay, but I did get a sort of "doing what we can with what we have" vibe from the episode. The whole pontoon bridge thing didn't make any actual sense, nor do some of the opinions those Brits have on American cars. But it was decently entertaining, overall.

Wife and I watched No Sudden Move last night. Benicio is a personal fave, and we found it enjoyable if not innovative or terribly memorable.
    Does the above offend? If you have paid to be here, you can click here to put it in context.

Site Supporter
    Surprisingly, "Sweet Tooth" on Netflix.
    It's a post apocalypse fantasy, based on a comic. Just about three strikes in the synopsis, but added together must be 3 times worse. I remember seeing ads for it, but had no interest. Then I started reading some glowing reviews. With nothing else to try on Sunday morning, the wife and I decided to give it a shot. We spent the rest of the by binging the entire season.
    Name:  SweetTooth.jpg
Views: 321
Size:  14.4 KB

What was the last TV Show or Movie you saw, and did you like it?

Watched that new Matt Damon movie Stillwater this weekend. Was pretty good but in my opinion they spent too much time focusing on non-key points rather than the content of the story that needed to be seen that would have been more beneficial to the audience.

I should clarify that what I’m referring to is not the same thing as them leaving it up to you to decide what was in that FedEx package in Cast Away and what was in the briefcase in Pulp Fiction… LOL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Watched all episodes of Big Timber on Netflix about the Canadian logging company working on Vancouver Island. Pretty entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by EMC View Post
    Watched all episodes of Big Timber on Netflix about the Canadian logging company working on Vancouver Island. Pretty entertaining.
    Thanks for recommendation, I almost started that the other day.

Site Supporter
    Watched two Kenshin Himura movies on Netflix. Kenshin is samurai assassin during the Meji restoration. He is an almost superhuman swordsman who goes through moral dilemmas as to his role. Based on an anime and manga. Pretty good if you are a Kenshin fan.

User Tag List