Page 619 of 818 FirstFirst ... 119519569609617618619620621629669719 ... LastLast
Results 6,181 to 6,190 of 8171

Thread: What was the last TV Show or Movie you saw, and did you like it?

FIFY
    Quote Originally Posted by Coyotesfan97 View Post
    Now bitch I want to add yo to the end of any sentence yo.
    ETA: Bitch, yo...

Quote Originally Posted by mmc45414 View Post
    FIFY

ETA: Bitch, yo...
    Bitch yo I forgot
    Just a dog chauffeur that used to hold the dumb end of the leash.

Quote Originally Posted by DC_P View Post
    I saw on the TV listings somewhere last week there is a show or movie called Sharkano. Prehistoric sharks erupting from the center of the earth maybe? I wasn't interested enough to look further...
    The "Sharknado" movies are campy, intentionally-awful movies. They're amusing in a way.

I saw one of them, in a theater, with the RiffTrax guys doing their commentary live and on-site. It was kind of fun, but I see no reason to ever repeat the experience. They are the Mystery Science Theater guys.

All in all, if I'm going to do primarily audio comedy, I prefer The Firesign Theater.

Rosco

I reshuffled my streaming services and added HBO Max to the roster. It's pricey at $15/mo for the full-bore plan. It's easily comparable to Netflix--I could see rotating between the two. Stuff I watched:

*Tenet: Excellent! Visually, it was spectacular, even streamed. I cannot spoil this movie by saying too much, because I still have no idea what the fuck was going on.
    *Westworld: For my money, it's better than GoT...and I own the GoT 4K. Again, great visuals, solid characters, great story. I'd seen the first two seasons on DVD, but I'm rewatching on stream.
    *Metalocalypse: Imagine a death metal band with 100 times the money and influence of the Beatles. And they're really dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Coyotesfan97 View Post
    My wife starting binging Breaking Bad yo! Now I want to add yo to the end of any sentence yo.
    Yeah, science!

Bitch, don't forget to watch El Camino, yo. After that, you can catch Saul Goodman.

Site Supporter
    Gunpowder Milkshake - another peak human female assassin with a heart of gold and a team of older such female assassins with their hearts of gold.

Mildly amusing and it's on a streaming service. If I had to pay to go to theater, it wasn't worth it.

Usually comments on silly martial arts and gun usage. If you have nothing to do, it's ok.

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    I made a donation to the local PBS station, they gave me access to Passport, the PBS streaming service. I've started watching the Gtantchester mysteries, which are enjoyable.

I'll also get to the first seasons of Sherlock.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Site Supporter
    Just finished "Midsommar" on Netflix. That's 2 1/2 hours of my life I'd like to have back. Predictable ending with a whole lot of weird Swedish cult stuff leading up to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gun Mutt View Post
    The Hunt...yes, the one that stirred up such a shitstorm of controversy...wife and I both liked it. Very hard 'R' for the violence, which was gory and fun, the politics included are intentionally ridiculous with no good guys on either side. Betty Gilpin crushes her role as the unknown badass. If you liked Cabin in the Woods, you'll like The Hunt. I'll definitely catch it again once it's free.
    The Hunt is on HBOMax and I watched it again yesterday. Liked it even more this time and I stand by my Betty Gilpin accolades.

Finished Loki last Thursday. I've checked out maybe 25% of the MCU stuff, this was my favorite so far. Like Dr. Who at it's best the whole way through. Amazing ending if you have a clue what character He Who Remains is from the comics.

I look forward to season two. We better get more Alligator Loki. A hard-drinking warrior of few words who might bite your hand off.
    REPETITION CREATES BELIEF
    REPETITION BUILDS THE SEPARATE WORLDS WE LIVE AND DIE IN
    NO EXCEPTIONS

I just finished Fear Street Part One: 1994. It was OK, I give it three out of five stars. It should be noted I’m into the horror movies, but particularly the 1980s style horror movies. I am more looking forward the Part Two:1978 (the year Halloween was released and started what would become the 80s Horror genre).

Seemed appropriate to for me to start with Part One, obviously. I’m not sure why they tagged this movie is 1994 instead of 1996. It is obvious they were going for a Scream vibe, so 1996 would’ve been more fitting in my opinion. Also, they used several songs that hadn’t yet come out yet in 1994, but they had come out by 1996. Maybe the intention was to use 1996, and for some reason they changed it.

TBC….

User Tag List