Page 609 of 812 FirstFirst ... 109509559599607608609610611619659709 ... LastLast
Results 6,081 to 6,090 of 8111

Thread: What was the last TV Show or Movie you saw, and did you like it?

Site Supporter
    Just finished Season 3 of Outlander on Netflix. I really liked the final episode that took place mostly in 1968. I remembered the year from earlier in the season and wasn't surprised to see the brief reappearance of a character from 1744.
    There are two more seasons on Netflix. I see where there will be a season 6 on Starz. I don't if the show changed venue or just that Netflix doesn't get them for a few years after first release. Hoping the later is the case and I'll eventually get to see the last 2 seasons.

"You can't win a war with choirboys. " Mad Mike Hoare

Quote Originally Posted by NEPAKevin View Post
    That looks absolutely terrible, like someone looked at this comic, but didn't get the point and then thought "Yes, I should make that film, only for the Revolutionary War."

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by CleverNickname View Post
    That looks absolutely terrible awesome, like someone looked at this comic, but didn't get the point and then thought "Yes, I should make that film, only for the Revolutionary War."
    100% will watch.

Site Supporter
    Episode 4 of season 4 of Outlander. This show just gets better with each episode. One thing I did laugh about is that when Jamie wakes in the middle of the night (in 1767) to the sound of a raider, he grabs his musket. As he exits the shack, I notice his admirable trigger discipline. Finger straight along side the trigger, but not touching it. Truly, a man ahead of his time.

Finished "Killing Eve" last night (finished is relative...they're planning another season in 2022). My wife had heard good things and wanted to watch it.

All I can say is it is plodding, pointless, and a waste of time. The only thing that makes it marginally watchable are the antics of the Russian assassin girl. She is pretty funny from time to time. Otherwise, I am glad this crap is over with. I kept thinking it would get better. It didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Casual Friday View Post
    I finished Mare of Eastown last night. ...
    We watched the first couple episodes this weekend. I kind of like seeing the Wawa coffee cups instead of Starbucks for a change.
    "You can't win a war with choirboys. " Mad Mike Hoare

My wife and I are working our way through Queen of the South. We really are enjoying it.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

I watched Munich this afternoon.

Really didn't understand the flashback scenes - in several it looked like Kaufman was a part of the action.
    Adding nothing to the conversation since 2015....

Smoke Bomb / Ninja Vanish Chance's Avatar
    Wife and I watched the first two episodes of Clarkson's Farm. Clarkson is still fundamentally Clarkson, but the show is evidently unscripted, and he comes across with very sincere respect for both the people and the process of farming. The series actually manages to be pretty interesting at times: other than knowing farming was really, really hard, I only had the vaguest idea of the specifics and the show fills in a lot of blanks. I'm guessing there were more than enough legitimate "cock-ups" that they didn't have to fabricate any for the audience.

Worth a try, even if you're not a fan of Top Gear / Grand Tour.
    "Sapiens dicit: 'Ignoscere divinum est, sed noli pretium plenum pro pizza sero allata solvere.'" - Michelangelo

User Tag List