Page 604 of 820 FirstFirst ... 104504554594602603604605606614654704 ... LastLast
Results 6,031 to 6,040 of 8194

Thread: What was the last TV Show or Movie you saw, and did you like it?

Watched "Croupier" on Netflix. Clive Owen is great, as always.

The film has a David Mamet feel to it, though he is not involved in any way with it. No action, no zombies, no new-age dilemmas or solutions. Just a solid film about people.

Rosco

Army of the Dead wasn't terrible but it could have been better.

Since we/me are talking about zombies, Black Summer season 2 will be out June 17th. It's a prequel to Z Nation but it's better IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by Trooper224 View Post
    I watched Street Kings last night. In my opinion, one of Keanu's better movies.
    I hadn't seen this one before last weekend. I thought it was a good movie too - although the plot was a bit stupid.
    IDPA SSP classification: Sharpshooter
    F.A.S.T. classification: Intermediate

The Tomorrow War

Drops on Amazon July 2nd.

ETA. I was a little disappointed that it is not based on the JL Bourne novel of a dystopian future of almost the same name.
    Last edited by NEPAKevin; 05-27-2021 at 01:47 PM.
    "You can't win a war with choirboys. " Mad Mike Hoare

Debris on NBC. It's part of the "spooky sci-fi" genre typified by The X-Files. The schtick is that there's an alien ship that broke apart above the earth, and now there's debris from the ship pelting the earth. Each piece of debris has some sort of weird power, and a bunch of governmental (and non-governmental) agencies are trying to snarfle up the debris before the other guys do. The main characters are a former-SF now-CIA(?) agent and MI6 agent working on a joint team to recover debris in the US. Weird stuff happens. Conspiracy stuff happens.

It's not great, but I haven't yet felt that watching an episode was a waste of my time. Bonus that the whole family watches together and enjoys it.
    "The victor is not victorious if the vanquished does not consider himself so."
    ― Ennius

Site Supporter
    The wife is binging "Outlander" on Netflix. We were going to watch it together, but she's hooked so bad she can't stop herself from watching while I'm at work. Maybe I'll catch up this weekend. Both wife and lady at work rave about it. The 4 episodes I managed to catch were pretty good. Wife and co-worker both say it gets even better.

Quote Originally Posted by That Guy View Post
    I hadn't seen this one before last weekend. I thought it was a good movie too - although the plot was a bit stupid.
    Then it fits right in with most cop movies.
    We may lose and we may win, but we will never be here again.......

Watched some Bosch with friends at Dinner and a Movie.
    Pretty good, even versus the books. Guess I'll have to go back and watch them all.
    Code Name: JET STREAM

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Watson View Post
    Watched some Bosch with friends at Dinner and a Movie.
    Pretty good, even versus the books. Guess I'll have to go back and watch them all.
    Season 7 is coming on June 25, but it's the final season.

We watched Army of the Dead last night. We drank a bottle of Gold Schlaeger at the same time so that may have colored my opinion, but it was pretty much just one more zombie movie.
    We may lose and we may win, but we will never be here again.......

User Tag List