Page 599 of 819 FirstFirst ... 99499549589597598599600601609649699 ... LastLast
Results 5,981 to 5,990 of 8187

Thread: What was the last TV Show or Movie you saw, and did you like it?

Quote Originally Posted by O4L View Post
    Just finished up the first four seasons of "Line of Duty" on Prime. Good stuff!
    Quote Originally Posted by luckyman View Post
    My wife and I just got through everything released to date. Consistently really good!
    We're on season 3, it really goes fast when the seasons are only 5 or 6 episodes.

Throughout the seasons, I can't help but point out how many times a situation would have been different if the cops were armed. One of the Icelandic detective shows I watched on Netflix had a scene where they were at a warehouse, heard gunshots, and had to call their supervisor and explain the situation and why they should be given the combination their vehicles lock box where the firearms are stored. It's just so unnatural to my American mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    A very good friend recommended Yellowstone. I’m starting it now. Will report back soon.
    If you like that, you'll like another series called Longmire

Site Supporter
    "Nobody". From the people who've seen John Wick but didn't really get it.

Quote Originally Posted by NWshooter View Post
    If you like that, you'll like another series called Longmire
    I really liked Longmire, so in reverse I’m hoping I like this show.

New Mortal combat movie comes out today. You bet your ass im watching that tonight.
    Come, mother, come! For terror is thy name, death is in thy breath, and every shaking step destroys a world for e'er. Thou 'time', the all-destroyer! Come, O mother, come!

Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    A very good friend recommended Yellowstone. I’m starting it now. Will report back soon.
    My girlfriend and I have been watching it. I look at it as Sons of Anarchy with horses instead of motorcycles. Almost every character is a bad guy in one way or another. My favorite part is that the problems the characters encounter start out seemingly realistic and believable. And then the absolute worst thing you can imagine happening happens. Like Murphy himself is writing the script.

Site Supporter
    For some reason, we watched an episode of Law and Order, SVU. I'm glad I don't live in a high rise or I would have dived off the balcony. Not worth describing it as one of the stupidest and insulting police shows ever to be on TV. Then we watched one of those house shows with a couple of morons looking for a house in Portland. Since we lived there, we were curious. Those shows are fake - big surprise.

If I were the NYPD, I would never cooperate with that show.

Smoke Bomb / Ninja Vanish Chance's Avatar
    Wife and I watched the new 'Mortal Kombat' yesterday. I will not use the term "good", but it was far better than I expected. Definitely a treat for fans of the games.
    "Sapiens dicit: 'Ignoscere divinum est, sed noli pretium plenum pro pizza sero allata solvere.'" - Michelangelo

Quote Originally Posted by Chance View Post
    Wife and I watched the new 'Mortal Kombat' yesterday. I will not use the term "good", but it was far better than I expected. Definitely a treat for fans of the games.
    Same here. Wife and I watched it last night. It was 90s action movie corny but payed a good amount of fan service. I watched the 7 minute opening scene a few days ago, movie ended up being a bit more "on the nose" than I would like but at the end of the day its a mortal combat movie and I didn't hate it.
    Come, mother, come! For terror is thy name, death is in thy breath, and every shaking step destroys a world for e'er. Thou 'time', the all-destroyer! Come, O mother, come!

Quote Originally Posted by snow white View Post
    Same here. Wife and I watched it last night. It was 90s action movie corny but payed a good amount of fan service. I watched the 7 minute opening scene a few days ago, movie ended up being a bit more "on the nose" than I would like but at the end of the day its a mortal combat movie and I didn't hate it.
    Watched this last night without my wife.
    I don’t really know the story other than spending quarters in the arcade a few decades ago.

I was pretty happy with the movie- it had plenty of action and was entertaining.
    This country needs an enema- Blues approved sig line

User Tag List