Page 592 of 817 FirstFirst ... 92492542582590591592593594602642692 ... LastLast
Results 5,911 to 5,920 of 8169

Thread: What was the last TV Show or Movie you saw, and did you like it?

Quote Originally Posted by Coyotesfan97 View Post
    I liked that book a lot. It’s very dark and violent. Blues turned me onto this one by the same author. A Congregation of Jackals.
    And one other...though not a "western" per se...
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    And one other...though not a "western" per se...
    Yes you did. That was good too. I did laugh at someone directly transferring from AZ to MO though.
    Just a dog chauffeur that used to hold the dumb end of the leash.

Quote Originally Posted by Coyotesfan97 View Post
    Yes you did. That was good too. I did laugh at someone directly transferring from AZ to MO though.
    It was a different sort of a ride...

Quote Originally Posted by Bigguy View Post
    Four episodes into Bosch. Started it mainly on the numerous recommendations on the PF. Pretty good so far.
    We were interested during the first 2-3 episodes. By the seventh episode we lost interest. It became largely dialogue, and the characters were very mask-like and monotonous. It's like they tried to make the Bosch character into a Bruce Willis character- non-emotive but a jazz lover. Hopefully it will continue to hold your interest.
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. It has to be fought for and defended by each generation." - Ronald Reagan

I unfortunately saw A Good Day to Die Hard last night. Is it an actual, literal requirement that all movie script writers must flunk their high school physics class? Or has someone exposed the AI that they replaced said writers with to social media and caused its IQ to drop? Because that was one incredibly stupid movie! Good grief, I could feel my brain cells dying while watching that...

Saw "Nobody" at a theater yesterday. Not great cinema, but a fun quirky action movie. Good score. Keep your expectations realistic and it is an enjoyable treat.

Watched "ZeroZeroZero" on Prime. Pretty good series. The timeline jumped around, which I usually hate, but it was okay here. Italians seem to have trouble telling a succinct story.

Watched "The Knick" on Hulu (2 seasons and I can't see how they could have more). Much better than I thought it would be. Clive Owen was great in it.

Rosco

So I'm about two decades too late with this one but my wife and I just started curb your enthusiasm. Seinfeld is one of my favorite shows of all time, dont know what took me so long...
    Come, mother, come! For terror is thy name, death is in thy breath, and every shaking step destroys a world for e'er. Thou 'time', the all-destroyer! Come, O mother, come!

Quote Originally Posted by Rosco Benson View Post
    Saw "Nobody" at a theater yesterday. Not great cinema, but a fun quirky action movie. Good score. Keep your expectations realistic and it is an enjoyable treat.

Watched "ZeroZeroZero" on Prime. Pretty good series. The timeline jumped around, which I usually hate, but it was okay here. Italians seem to have trouble telling a succinct story.

Watched "The Knick" on Hulu (2 seasons and I can't see how they could have more). Much better than I thought it would be. Clive Owen was great in it.

Rosco
    I liked zero zero zero. I may or may not have a celebrity crush on the female lead from that show. My favorite character she has played so far has been in the movie mandy. Pale metal chick...oh yeah.
    Come, mother, come! For terror is thy name, death is in thy breath, and every shaking step destroys a world for e'er. Thou 'time', the all-destroyer! Come, O mother, come!

I checked out the new Michael Chiklis show "Coyote" with a free test drive of Paramount Network via my Fire TV Stick. Couldn't make it past 1.25 episodes.

Pretty awful, imho.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosco Benson View Post
    I loved ZeroZeroZero after a friend got me hooked. I've tried to turn other people on to it, but I think the synopsis sounds too much like a typical crime drama to grab their interest.

User Tag List