Page 591 of 812 FirstFirst ... 91491541581589590591592593601641691 ... LastLast
Results 5,901 to 5,910 of 8111

Thread: What was the last TV Show or Movie you saw, and did you like it?

Sadly still going thru The Expanse withdrawal.

Did start The Americans but would rather be watching Amos crack a skull.
    This country needs an enema- Blues approved sig line

Site Supporter
    Four episodes into Bosch. Started it mainly on the numerous recommendations on the PF. Pretty good so far.

Site Supporter
    Watched the Justice League Snyder version, pretty good. Much better than the Wheldon version which stunk. None of this don't kill the bad guy whining. The good guys kill their way through quite a bit and one big bad guy gets taken down in a grizzly fashion. Wonder Woman shows quite the skills in dealing with fully automatic weapons.

Site Supporter
    I finally watched Bone Tomahawk last night after having it in my Amazon queue for so long. Other than a few minor plot issues, I totally loved it. I can't wait to start reading Wraiths of the Broken Land.

Fisherman's Friends based on a true story of a group of fishermen and lifeboat men from Cornwall who sang traditional shanty songs and were discovered by a music producer on holiday. It's kind of like a Hallmark movie but with better acting, writing, and production values.

"You can't win a war with choirboys. " Mad Mike Hoare

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn E. Meyer View Post
    Wonder Woman shows quite the skills in dealing with fully automatic weapons.
    will be nice to see after the utter SJW dumpster fire of her last standalone movie...
    Does the above offend? If you have paid to be here, you can click here to put it in context.

Site Supporter
    That was a disappointment after the first WW movie.

Quote Originally Posted by 757_Magnum View Post
    I finally watched Bone Tomahawk last night after having it in my Amazon queue for so long. Other than a few minor plot issues, I totally loved it. I can't wait to start reading Wraiths of the Broken Land.
    I liked that book a lot. It’s very dark and violent. Blues turned me onto this one by the same author. A Congregation of Jackals.
    Just a dog chauffeur that used to hold the dumb end of the leash.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Coyotesfan97 View Post
    I liked that book a lot. It’s very dark and violent. Blues turned me onto this one by the same author. A Congregation of Jackals.
    I think it was the posts between you two in the books thread that brought those titles to my attention. I was looking for something uplifting to read after all the negativity of 2020, and was contemplating re-reading The Road or checking out No Country for Old Men since I loved the movie so much.

User Tag List