Page 568 of 820 FirstFirst ... 68468518558566567568569570578618668 ... LastLast
Results 5,671 to 5,680 of 8195

Thread: What was the last TV Show or Movie you saw, and did you like it?

“Be Like Water”

The 30 for 30 about Bruce Lee.

Such a great show.

I think ESPN sucks ass anymore, but their 30 for 30 content is always great.

My family and I just got done watching Wonder Woman 1984. It was unanimous, the movie was horrible. All three teens hated it, my wife hated it, and I hated it.

We all loved the first one but this one bad. I am so happy we watched it on HBO Max and did not buy tickets at the theater.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by jamautry View Post
    My family and I just got done watching Wonder Woman 1984. It was unanimous, the movie was horrible. All three teens hated it, my wife hated it, and I hated it.

We all loved the first one but this one bad. I am so happy we watched it on HBO Max and did not buy tickets at the theater.
    Same here. We just finished it and it was horrible. DC may want to reconsider whether they really want to bother making movies at all in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Crashpad View Post
    Same here. We just finished it and it was horrible. DC may want to reconsider whether they really want to bother making movies at all in the future.
    Man. Nothing but bad reviews here, and today my favorite YouTube movie review channel called it highly disappointing.

My wife and I loved the first one and thought if DC can make stuff that good, then Marvel had better look out.

Guess we will have to see what happens with the upcoming Batman reboots. But what little I've heard and seen about that makes me feel like I'm not going to like it.

Site Supporter
    Ditto, it stunk. The DC superhero movies usually are lousy. At best, they are a B-. WW94 was a C-.

Watched “Fatman” with the fam

Only movie that we could think sucked as bad as this one was “The Monuments Men”

Quote Originally Posted by holmes168 View Post
    The wife and I watched The Midnight Sky on Netflix- it’s pretty solid!
    Our Christmas movies this year were Red, Red 2, and The Midnight Sky. I thought the latter was pretty decent, although the main character would have died by our count at least (IIRC) five times. Bit plot holey, too - for example how did the main character retain his rifle past the container incident?

Being less than 30 years into the future it was amusing to see how much technology had progressed - but the best rifle for the Arctic appears to still be a lever action .45-70. And even in the future, nobody makes a fucking light mount for lever actions. (Funky stocks, yes, but no useful things like light mounts. So I guess at least that part is realistic...)

I thought Caoilinn Springall, the girl who played Iris, was pretty amazing! George Clooney was surprisingly tolerable - perhaps the beard helps?

I'm your woman had me playing video games on my ipad just to stay awake. And that wouldn't have worked had one of the lead characters not been crying through the entire show.

I've read a handful of Longmire books and enjoyed them until they just got too silly.

I'd started the TV series once before but didn't make it through the first episode.

Last night, the wife and I decided to give it another try and got through the first three, but the third was ridiculous...not only the plot, but the absurd conversation the characters were having among themselves as they were taking fire from inside a dwelling. (Let alone the brutal tactics.)

Walt Longmire might be a great guy to drink a Rainier with...but man, that's a tough show to overlook the dumb shit that takes place.

(And this is a show I want to like. I love westerns, classic and modern. I love Wyoming, am familiar with the area it's supposed to take place in, and enjoy good cop shows. So, it's frustrating.)
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Site Supporter
    The Midnight Sky: Good, but depressing as hell. I put that one up there with The Road for giving me a sense of existential hopelessness.

The Professor and the Madman: This one is about the creation of The Oxford English Dictionary starring Mel Gibson and Sean Penn. I don't know how historically accurate it is, but I found it interesting. I wasn't aware of the challenges around creating the dictionary and how many competing ones were out there at the time.

Chris

User Tag List