Page 555 of 819 FirstFirst ... 55455505545553554555556557565605655 ... LastLast
Results 5,541 to 5,550 of 8187

Thread: What was the last TV Show or Movie you saw, and did you like it?

Quote Originally Posted by MGW View Post
    It sounds like you had a lot more interesting year than I did.

I was there as a vertical engineer but we got tasked with patrols on south Tampa early that year and during the election. Did a couple weird security missions for some S2 dude. Pulled security for EOD a couple of times picking up UXOs in the middle of no where. Then lots of green convoy security. Several runs from Al Asad to Rawah late in the year. We worked from Basra all the way to Rawah but most of our time was spent south around Tallil. We actually convoyed in from Kuwait to Tallil as our first trip in country. You’ve never seen a more tense group of people in your life lol. It’s pretty funny thinking back on it. 2005 was pretty decent for us too. My company really had nothing significant to report that year. We had zero experience doing what we were doing. We did a bunch of dumb stuff that I would never do now. I feel like we got pretty lucky really.
    LOL, I apologize to everyone for the thread jack but I can totally relate to the tense first drive from Kuwait up Tampa. Our commander pegged me as the lead truck and navigator that first trip for the whole unit and at night since I knew how to run a garmin and put in waypoints. It was a stressful night to say the least, but fortunately uneventful.
    Last edited by EMC; 12-01-2020 at 10:54 PM.

Finishing up the first season of Occupied on Netflix. We plan to keep going; there are some plot holes here and there, and the show's low budget is evident from time to time, but it is definitely one of the better programs out there. The show is in Norwegian and subtitled, though the dialogue often switches to English.
    "When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

Site Supporter
    I tried to watch "Knock Knock," on Netflix with Ka-nu-nu Reeves. I like most of his stuff and started it despite a less than promising synopsis. Plus, there's three passable hot babes in it.
    Gave up after 20 minutes.

Site Supporter
    From Dusk to Dawn series on Netflix. Based on the quirky vampire movie which was pretty good. The series is terrible. Slow, stupid, incompetent actors who can't come near to the cast of the movie. Whomever casted this movie needs to be sent to Siberia.

Quote Originally Posted by TOTS View Post
    White Collar on Prime. I never watched it when it first aired and was pleasantly surprised. Pretty entertaining and the seasonal plots kept me interested enough to watch all six seasons. I wouldn’t argue with others if they got bored with it though; I’m easily entertained. I enjoyed the lightness of it after a period of watching British dramas and it was cool to be able to watch this with my younger kids.
    If you can find it, Tiffani Thiessen (Mrs. Suite) did a cooking series called Dinner at Tiffani's that often had her costars from White Collar as guests.
    Last edited by NEPAKevin; 12-02-2020 at 04:53 PM.
    "You can't win a war with choirboys. " Mad Mike Hoare

Just started Hell on Wheels and after a half dozen episodes- it still has my interest
    This country needs an enema- Blues approved sig line

Occupied was good.
    Don’t blame me. I didn’t vote for that dumb bastard.

Quote Originally Posted by holmes168 View Post
    Just started Hell on Wheels and after a half dozen episodes- it still has my interest
    I’ve been eyeing this one myself. Keep us posted please.

Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I’ve been eyeing this one myself. Keep us posted please.
    Personally, it didn't really grab me, but I seem to be a minority voice regarding this show.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Personally, it didn't really grab me, but I seem to be a minority voice regarding this show.
    Same. Hell On Wheels seems like the kind of show I would like, but I just could not get interested. Not really sure why...
    Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

User Tag List