Page 53 of 817 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153553 ... LastLast

Thread: What was the last TV Show or Movie you saw, and did you like it?

Quote Originally Posted by nyeti View Post
    How are you watching this? I was Roberto Saviano's bodyguard in the US. Really epic stuff as far as how deep he got with both Gomorrah and Zero,Zero,Zero.
    It's on Sundance but I think you can also buy the season and steam via Amazon.

Episodes 3/4 did not disappoint. Really enjoying this show.
    "When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

How are you watching this? I was Roberto Saviano's bodyguard in the US. Really epic stuff as far as how deep he got with both Gomorrah and Zero,Zero,Zero.
    Amazon has season one and DVDs are available if you have a region free DVD or Blue-Ray player.
    Last edited by NEPAKevin; 09-06-2016 at 11:55 AM.
    "You can't win a war with choirboys. " Mad Mike Hoare

Sundance Channel.

I think it's basic cable or a little extra with some packages. On DirectTV, it's in the 560s.

ETA: I have family in Italy and the Camorra scared them a lot more then the mafia, though the 'Ndràngheta seems to be gaining on everyone.
    Last edited by Wondering Beard; 09-06-2016 at 12:24 PM.

Great, I'll get it through Prime. This is a picture of Roberto Saviano and me at the premier of the Gomorrah movie in the US.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Great, I'll get it through Prime. This is a picture of Roberto Saviano and me at the premier of the Gomorrah movie in the US.
    Can you make it bigger?

Quote Originally Posted by Wondering Beard View Post
    Can you make it bigger?
    No, I found it years ago on some Italian news think and just copied it.

Here is another at an event later. I got to meet the Italian Ambassador to the US who was very appreciative of the work I was doing.....especially when he found out I was alone, which was not what was promised. Some heads rolled at a famous federal agency.
    Last edited by Dagga Boy; 09-06-2016 at 02:23 PM.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.

No, I found it years ago on some Italian news think and just copied it.

Here is another at an event later..
    Thanks it's much easier to see on my machine.

I got to meet the Italian Ambassador to the US who was very appreciative of the work I was doing.....especially when he found out I was alone, which was not what was promised. Some heads rolled at a famous federal agency.
    I can imagine.
    At the same time, I can imagine some in the Feds not taking the threat as seriously as it ought to be taken. You must have had your work cut out for you.

Here is his detail in Italy. This is likely half the team that is on. He lives with ten cops on a military base full time. There are a bunch of folks who want him very dead. What is funny is that he was in the US for the premier of the Gomorrah movie. I didn't see it for years later. As soon as the theater went dark, I walked him out and we went to see a scene being filmed in a Russel Crowe movie, and came back just in time for the lights to come on. No way was I sitting in a dark theater with this target for a couple hours.

The thing about Italians (trigger warning: generalization and possible stereotype) is that when they get serious, they get real serious with an intensity that would put to shame many who are naturally considered serious (like the Germans). What they get serious about though tends to confuse the rest of the world. ;-)

Question: Gomorrah the movie (2003) is free on Prime but the TV series is $20. Is the movie the same / worth watching as a film as the TV series y'all discussing?

User Tag List