Page 511 of 819 FirstFirst ... 11411461501509510511512513521561611 ... LastLast
Results 5,101 to 5,110 of 8187

Thread: What was the last TV Show or Movie you saw, and did you like it?

Quote Originally Posted by holmes168 View Post
    Every night at dinner- my wife and I answer Jeopardy questions as we watch it. Yeah- we don’t phrase a question, lol.

We have for years.

I remember one time a contestant answered XXXXXX- not as a question. Alex told him it needed to be phrased it as a question. The contestant said "Is the answer XXXXXX?" or something along those lines. Alex was not amused. He told the contestant not to push his luck. Pretty funny.
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. It has to be fought for and defended by each generation." - Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by Casual Friday View Post
    Without spoiling either, Homeland is better, but probably went one season too many. I still think it's a great show. The Americans started to drag for me. I've been trying to finish the last two seasons for the better part of a year or more.
    I personally think The Americans was much more enjoyable. They finale was more satisfying to me as well.

Well I've gotten so bored that I'm going to try watching Absentia again since a new season just came out. I only made it through one episode of the first season last time. Wish me luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I personally think The Americans was much more enjoyable. They finale was more satisfying to me as well.
    Watched both. Was disappointed in the conclusions of each...especially "The Americans".

Thought "Homeland" the better of the two.

Mileage varies.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    It's definitely not the Perry Mason I watched with my Grandma in the 80's, but I like it so far.

Without spoiling either, Homeland is better, but probably went one season too many. I still think it's a great show. The Americans started to drag for me. I've been trying to finish the last two seasons for the better part of a year or more.
    The next-to-last season of The Americans was the weakest of the lot.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post
    The next-to-last season of The Americans was the weakest of the lot.
    I hope the last season is better. I'm gonna probably skip every other episode of this second to last season just to get through it.

Hunter. If there was a way to send a bill to Jeff Bezos for the time spent watching it, I would. The finale was a discordant and almost nonsensical mess.

If this gets picks up for a second season, whoever greenlights it should be flogged.
    Last edited by Stephanie B; 07-18-2020 at 05:22 PM.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Hunter. If there was a way to send a Bill to Jeff Bezos for the time spent watching it, I would. The finale was a discordant and almost nonsensical mess.

If this gets picks up for a second season, whoever greenlights it should be flogged.
    My heart nearly broke until I realized there must be a new show called Hunter that I'm unaware of.

Name:  NEWVIDEO-NNVG3430-IMAGE95744018-c47d-4f26-9ef3-fb0fd71e13ce.jpg
Views: 478
Size:  57.8 KB

Watched a documentary on Amazon Prime called "Starring Adam West". It follows the career and life of TV's Batman. Very well done. Covered the ups and downs of fame and of being so tied to a particular role that you can't bounce back after it ends.

I enjoyed it, as I recall the premiere of Batman and all my schoolmates being super excited about it. We all watched it and the next day had to pretend we thought it was really cool....even though we had thought "WTF is this?" We just weren't able to process "camp" at that age.

Rosco

Hunter. If there was a way to send a bill to Jeff Bezos for the time spent watching it, I would. The finale was a discordant and almost nonsensical mess.

My heart nearly broke until I realized there must be a new show called Hunter that I'm unaware of.

Name:  NEWVIDEO-NNVG3430-IMAGE95744018-c47d-4f26-9ef3-fb0fd71e13ce.jpg
Views: 478
Size:  57.8 KB
    My mistake. The show on Amazon is “Hunters”.

User Tag List