Page 452 of 819 FirstFirst ... 352402442450451452453454462502552 ... LastLast
Results 4,511 to 4,520 of 8187

Thread: What was the last TV Show or Movie you saw, and did you like it?

Quote Originally Posted by That Guy View Post
    I tried the second episode of season 1 of Ozark. I have to say, I'm not really feeling it on this one. Perhaps a bit too depressing to watch? (Part of my problem with this series is just the overly obnoxious bass - I have a really good subwoofer so having the bass throb cranked to eleven gets tedious. Sure, I could mess with my settings, but then they would be off or everything else...)
    Watch it on your phone when you're pooping?
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

Student

Investigations by Vice, S1E8, 'Gun Culture 2.0'

I generally do not watch movies or television. However, I borrowed a relative's hulu account to watch a VICE Investigates documentary that came out a couple days ago, as a few folks familiar to you and I appeared in it, as well as myself.

https://www.facebook.com/vicenews/vi...7914351180254/

It's a little more balanced than I was expecting, and there were a lot of things that didn't make the cut given the hourlong format but that's understandable. I need to write an email to the two correspondents (Josh and Belle) that showed up to class and thank them for their work.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigghoss View Post
    Watch it on your phone when you're pooping?
    Each episode is about an hour. Just how friggin' long do you stay in the bathroom? Have you seen a doctor?

(Besides, I only watch TV with my girlfriend at the end of the day to wind down a bit. And I doubt she'd like do to her winding down in the loo with me... )

Quote Originally Posted by That Guy View Post
    Each episode is about an hour. Just how friggin' long do you stay in the bathroom? Have you seen a doctor?

(Besides, I only watch TV with my girlfriend at the end of the day to wind down a bit. And I doubt she'd like do to her winding down in the loo with me... )
    Why are you more interested in my bowel movements than in a highly regarded television show? That's weird even by PF standards.
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

So I just finished the first episode of Tiger King. I don't see why everyone cares so much about these people.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosco Benson View Post
    Finished up "Ozark" last night. Great season. I can hardly wait for the next season.

Wendy's brother Ben annoyed me greatly. I guess that's good writing and acting because he's supposed to be annoying.

Rosco
    Spoiler Alert: Don't select this text if you haven't seen this episode:

I thought Ben was just obnoxious at first. Then I saw his warm side. Then his crazy side. In the beginning, I thought he had PTSD.

Ben couldn't win. He really was crazy. He dealt with his problem all his life. His meds took away his emotions and he couldn't live with that. He thought he could control himself, but he couldn't.

Wendy loved Ben and was faced with several bad choices and no good one. I felt I was a kid again watching Old Yeller. Maybe it was just my past that made it so emotional for me.
    With liberty and justice for all...must be 18, void where prohibited, some restrictions may apply, not available in all states.

Site Supporter
    Watching Andrew Zimmern, Bizarre Foods. I like him - real gun guy also.

Just rewatched Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. Couldnt help but notice in the scene as a young girl where she throws the fuel on her father the sets him on fire...her facial expressions reminded me of Greta Thunberg 😂
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

Just watched the first three episodes of Tales from the Loop on Amazon Prime.

I'm hooked. It starts off a bit slow but I really enjoy the cinematography and the tastefully done CGI. Its a retro sci-fi'sh series that is reminiscent of the Twilight Zone. Each episode has a different guest director.

I've been binging on Amazon Prime free movies.

A couple of days ago I watched The Mechanic with Charles Bronson. I had watched it long ago, and was disappointed upon viewing it this time, to discover that Jan Michael Vincent sucked as an actor.

User Tag List