Page 450 of 812 FirstFirst ... 350400440448449450451452460500550 ... LastLast
Results 4,491 to 4,500 of 8111

Thread: What was the last TV Show or Movie you saw, and did you like it?

Finished up "Ozark" last night. Great season. I can hardly wait for the next season.

Wendy's brother Ben annoyed me greatly. I guess that's good writing and acting because he's supposed to be annoying.

Rosco

Site Supporter
    The Platform -- Whoa!
    --Jason--

Quote Originally Posted by beenalongtime View Post
    Wow. You had me go off looking, because I had never heard of the 1964 version of Mr. Roberts. I knew the famous 1955 version with Henry Fonda (pretty much every memorial day), as well as the 1984 tv version (haven't seen in decades, no comparison).
    That said, the 1964, ISN'T Mr. Roberts, but Ensign Pulver. An OK movie in its own right, but no Mr. Roberts.

As long as your in a war movie thing, there are several versions as what they did in the play, was deemed inappropriate by the censors, but was in the movie; check out No Time For Sergeants.
    No Time For Sergeants is one of the all time greats, and, odd connection, Nick Adams is Will's buddy Ben and he's one of the crewmen in Mr. Roberts.
    --Josh
    “Formerly we suffered from crimes; now we suffer from laws.” - Tacitus.

Quote Originally Posted by LOKNLOD View Post
    No Time For Sergeants is one of the all time greats, and, odd connection, Nick Adams is Will's buddy Ben and he's one of the crewmen in Mr. Roberts.
    Johnny Yuma was a rebel, he roamed through the west.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

6 Underground looked interesting.
    Didn't make it to the end of the first silly car chase. I tried, but it went on, and on, and on, and on...

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Saw Ghostbusters 2016 last night. I heard it was SOOO bad. Turned out to be OK.

The Counterpart is fantastic. I’ve binged almost all of Season 1 today.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by DanM View Post
    Yeah the only problem is it got canceled a couple seasons too soon.

Quote Originally Posted by DanM View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CleverNickname View Post
    Yeah the only problem is it got canceled a couple seasons too soon.
    I respectfully disagree. Season 1 was great, but two was a sharp decline IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by mmc45414 View Post
    6 Underground looked interesting.
    Didn't make it to the end of the first silly car chase. I tried, but it went on, and on, and on, and on...
    After I bounced out I went to Angel Has Fallen, didn't make it very far in there either. I think I am becoming more stingy with my time.

Then I started Killing Them Softly, and it looks promising.

Perhaps I am not posting in the spirit of the thread, it says "saw" like past tense, but I am just warning people that if I cannot even hang maybe do not start.

User Tag List