Page 432 of 820 FirstFirst ... 332382422430431432433434442482532 ... LastLast
Results 4,311 to 4,320 of 8195

Thread: What was the last TV Show or Movie you saw, and did you like it?

Quote Originally Posted by Coyotesfan97 View Post
    I went to a local Alamo Drafthouse to rewatch the Big Lebowski with my son and my oldest daughter’s boyfriend. It was a party showing so they had White Russians, glow sticks for dream sequences, and an inflatable crowbar. Nothing like being in a theatre yelling “This is what happens Larry...” Oh and they gave us bowling pin keychains to remember Donny. A man who loved bowling.

Good times
    Did they remind you to stay out of my beach community?

"Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

I've pretty much had Once Upon a Time in Hollywood on loop ever since it became available on Prime.

Lot of good one-liners in that movie.

Watched "The Pharmacist" on Netflix. It's a documentary about a pharmacist who's son is killed while buying street drugs. He goes on a crusade to find his son's killer and later goes on a crusade against opioids being overprescribed by unscrupulous doctors and the makers of these drugs.

It's pretty interesting. More interesting still (to me) is how the pharmacist gets just totally obsessed with his crusades. I'm no shrink, but he seems to develop a lot of narcissism and grandiosity over the course of events.

It's a 4 part series and, IMO, worth watching.

Rosco

Quote Originally Posted by mmc45414 View Post
    Before last night I had never seen Wolf of Wall Street
    And before last night I had never seen Slingblade either, this has been a roadtrip for catching up to the rest of the world.

Slingblade was pretty predictable, in kinda a good way...

Two episodes into Medal of Honor on Netflix. It recounts the stories of actual recipients of the Medal of Honor. Good show so far with reenactments and animated maps to help get an idea how everything went down. When possible they get the people that were there to tell the story first hand, or they might get family members on to talk about the person on a personal level.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

Last season of Strike Back premiers tonight.

CuriousityStream has a series on Viking women. Worth the watch.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

Saw the new Fantasy Island tonight. Not great, but good.

Site Supporter
    Joker.
    What a piece of Sh**t!
    It's a typical, "Society is the reason for evil." Oh the poor Joker is created by the ailes of society. It's not his fault he kills a shit load of people, it societies.
    Give me a fucking break. I'm just sick and tired of people having orgasims over the idea that assholes aren't responsible for their actions.
    He is a sick asshole that Batman should put away. (or kill) How many people would have lived live if somebody has the guts to put this mad dog down?
    But the movie celebrates his effen madness. The problem isn't the fact that he's a homicidal nut job, It's that society doesn't respect his "journey."
    This will be a perfect entry to the historical documentation of the fall of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigguy View Post
    Joker.
    What a piece of Sh**t!
    Well, that's just a character than Joaquin Phoenix played. What? Wait. Yes, yes you are right.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87zXvSCmSYk

Rosco

User Tag List