Page 412 of 818 FirstFirst ... 312362402410411412413414422462512 ... LastLast
Results 4,111 to 4,120 of 8171

Thread: What was the last TV Show or Movie you saw, and did you like it?

Smoke Bomb / Ninja Vanish Chance's Avatar
    Well, the only thing wrong with season four of 'The Expanse' is that they wasted my favorite character. Other than that, it delivered on its potential and then some. We're anxiously awaiting season five.
    "Sapiens dicit: 'Ignoscere divinum est, sed noli pretium plenum pro pizza sero allata solvere.'" - Michelangelo

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Chance View Post
    Well, the only thing wrong with season four of 'The Expanse' is that they wasted my favorite character. Other than that, it delivered on its potential and then some. We're anxiously awaiting season five.
    Just to make sure I’m counting right... you’ve burned through the season that was just released?

That’s some impressive bingeing!

Watched this last night with my 16 year old Daughter and 20 year old Son. All thought it was a good movie I can recommend it. Not only was it good to watch but was also an opportunity to educate both of them. Ill watch it again when it becomes available online.

I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

Smoke Bomb / Ninja Vanish Chance's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GyroF-16 View Post
    Just to make sure I’m counting right... you’ve burned through the season that was just released?

That’s some impressive bingeing!
    I would have finished it on Friday, but my wife wanted to watch it with me, and she insisted on stopping for food, sleep, et cetera.
    "Sapiens dicit: 'Ignoscere divinum est, sed noli pretium plenum pro pizza sero allata solvere.'" - Michelangelo

Saw End of Watch the other night

Pretty good movie. I'll watch it again. What did you think?

Quote Originally Posted by gatorboy View Post
    Pretty good movie. I'll watch it again. What did you think?
    @gatorboy

My wife and I both enjoyed that movie. I think the viewing room must've been a little dusty at the end. I'll watch it again but have held off because I don't want to have another allergic reaction.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by Casual Friday View Post
    This is interesting. Seems some of the big name filmmakers are opting to go with Netflix and other streaming services rather than the typical big screen route. Scorsese released The Irishman on Netflix, although it was a limited release in theaters too a week or two prior, and now Michael Bay's new movie 6 Underground is a Netflix movie.

Can you blame them? Most good movies are ruined by the pathetic critics and get toppled by these insanely budgeted movies. You have a lot less overhead also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    Tried to watch Star Wars VIII, no offense to those who love this, but it was a total bore. I fast forwarded the end and didn't care.

Quote Originally Posted by Trukinjp13 View Post
    Can you blame them? Most good movies are ruined by the pathetic critics and get toppled by these insanely budgeted movies. You have a lot less overhead also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Nope, not one bit. They asked Scorsese about it, and his answer was simple; "Streaming is the future".

I started watching The Movies That Made Us. Really interesting show. When I got to the episode on Ghostbusters I had to pop in the DVD and watch it again. Do I really need to tell you how good Ghostbusters is?
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

User Tag List