Page 410 of 818 FirstFirst ... 310360400408409410411412420460510 ... LastLast
Results 4,091 to 4,100 of 8171

Thread: What was the last TV Show or Movie you saw, and did you like it?

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Would bear her children.
    That's big of you, LL.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Smoke Bomb / Ninja Vanish Chance's Avatar
    'The Expanse' season 4 is live.
    "Sapiens dicit: 'Ignoscere divinum est, sed noli pretium plenum pro pizza sero allata solvere.'" - Michelangelo

Smoke Bomb / Ninja Vanish Chance's Avatar
    Prime is really delivering today.

Name:  Screenshot_20191212-205842~2.jpg
Views: 345
Size:  38.8 KB
    "Sapiens dicit: 'Ignoscere divinum est, sed noli pretium plenum pro pizza sero allata solvere.'" - Michelangelo

Quote Originally Posted by Chance View Post
    Prime is really delivering today.

Name:  Screenshot_20191212-205842~2.jpg
Views: 345
Size:  38.8 KB
    Because there's nowhere else you can get... er... seamen?

Saw "Ford v Ferrari" yesterday. Very good movie. I'm not real fond of Damon or Bale, but they both did a great job in this one. Josh Lucas was a very believable slimy corporate weasel. Jon Bernthal was great as Iacocca. This is the first role I've seen him in where I didn't think "oh, there's that asshole Shane from TWD".

Sticking with the automotive theme, I watched "Tales of the Rat Fink" on Prime. It is a documentary on Ed "Big Daddy" Roth. There's evidently not much film/video of Roth and his creations, so much of the documentary is stills...interspersed with odd animated Rat Fink stuff, but they did a nice job with what they had.

Rosco

Hobbs and Shaw, the new Shootem Up.

What fun!

And a gratuitous Mini Cooper 1.3i cameo appearance!

Solid 3.5 stars out of 5. If Helen Mirren had more of a role, could have been 4.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finished up The Confession Killer regarding Henry Lee Lucas on Netflix last night. Pretty interesting docu-series. I knew nothing of the case(s) prior to this.

Site Supporter
    COIE, again. Ollie is becoming the Spectre. Favorite character - the Wrath of God, to avenged the unjustly treated. Used to collect his comics way back when.

Best Law and Order moment from the comics. Mother is on trial for setting a van full of her kids on fire in front of the grandparents house for some twisted reason. (Take off on the mom who drove her kids into a lake). She's blathering how sorry, mentally ill, etc. Wishes she could see her kids again. The trial is televised. The Spectre appears and says: Here are your children. Two burning skeleton kids appear, hug Mom and incinerate her as she screams. TV report rushes over to interview the Spectre who explains he is the Wrath of God. Judge tells the bailiff to arrest him. The bailiff wisely skips that chore.

Saw Black Christmas today. It was just OK at best, which isn’t that much of an endorsement considering how into horror I am.

For reasons which escape me, HH6 watches the new Hawaii 5-0 and Magnum PI.

On Hawaii 5-0 one of the new team just said "MANPADS are easy to find these days, street price around five hundred bucks..."

Name:  tactical-facepalm-13609_w.jpg
Views: 312
Size:  33.9 KB
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

User Tag List