Page 395 of 818 FirstFirst ... 295345385393394395396397405445495 ... LastLast
Results 3,941 to 3,950 of 8171

Thread: What was the last TV Show or Movie you saw, and did you like it?

Site Supporter
    Really different, so I won't spoil it. The original is scary, IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn E. Meyer View Post
    Really different, so I won't spoil it. The original is scary, IMHO.
    May have to give it a whirl some day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Aside from thumping viewers on the head with a SJW trope every ~20 minutes, "Raising Dion" was a pretty decent family-friendly show.

Quote Originally Posted by corneileous View Post
    I watched the Rob Zombie remake of Halloween last night on IFC. Was pretty good. Although I don’t think I’ve ever seen the original 1978 Halloween to compare it to but I enjoyed it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    The original is my favorite movie of all time. I highly recommend it. Skip Rob Zombie’s Halloween 2, it’s the worst of the series.

I really liked Joker. Never felt quite like that during a movie. It's difficult to describe but it's a different ride, one I hadn't been on before. Joaquin Pheonix is perhaps one of the best actors ever.
    Bob Loblaw lobs law bombs

Quote Originally Posted by BobLoblaw View Post
    I really liked Joker. Never felt quite like that during a movie. It's difficult to describe but it's a different ride, one I hadn't been on before. Joaquin Pheonix is perhaps one of the best actors ever.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Site Supporter
    "The Command " on Netflix. It's about the Kursk incident. Yes ma'am. This is the world Bernie and Elizabeth (Pocahontas) are so desperate to bring us. Big Government covering its ass with official sounding statements while hiding their incompetence as loyal citizens die. Sound familiar? (Benghazi?)

The Joker: I didn't think any version of the Joker could be more disturbing than Heath Ledgers. I was mistaken. Taxi driver with clown make up, but not as well done. Joaquin Phoenix is an overly self possessed twit who isn't nearly as good as he thinks he is. I'm sure he'll get an Oscar nom for this one, for all the usual and wrong reasons.

The Lighthouse: WTF? Enough said.

Watchmen: SJW and racial identity politics run amok on television, all in the guise of being socially relevant.

Treadstone: undecided as of yet. It's a bit too derivative and it didn't hook me with the first episode.
    Last edited by Trooper224; 10-26-2019 at 09:20 AM.
    We may lose and we may win, but we will never be here again.......

Quote Originally Posted by Trooper224 View Post
    Treadstone: undecided as of yet. It's a bit too derivative and it didn't hook me with the first episode.
    That first episode was way too busy for a TV show. Needs better structure. Haven’t gotten to Ep. 2, but I will.

Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    That first episode was way too busy for a TV show. Needs better structure. Haven’t gotten to Ep. 2, but I will.
    After Ep2, jury's still out. There's a lot goin' on. And they've attempted to recreate the look of the movies on a fraction of the budget and it shows.

User Tag List