Page 394 of 817 FirstFirst ... 294344384392393394395396404444494 ... LastLast
Results 3,931 to 3,940 of 8170

Thread: What was the last TV Show or Movie you saw, and did you like it?

Quote Originally Posted by Guerrero View Post
    Anyone watch "Treadstone" last night on USA? It's a serialized expansion of the Jason Bourne movie universe. I saw the first episode and think I will watch more.
    I did and as a lightweight show, it could be entertaining. It's set to record.

On a totally different subject, the great majority of sitcoms just aren't funny nowadays.
    " La rose est sans pourquoi, elle fleurit parce qu’elle fleurit ; Elle n’a souci d’elle-même, ne demande pas si on la voit. » Angelus Silesius
    "There are problems in this universe for which there are no answers." Paul Muad'dib

New series "Treadstone" last night. Don't know if I like it yet

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Joker.

I must be a barbarian or something, because I thought the movie was mostly boring. There were times that, if the plot moved any slower, it would have backed up.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Site Supporter
    Spirited (https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1524415/), which I watched on Amazon. It was kind of a quirky, Australian take on the theme of ghost/alive person romance. Like the Ghost and Mrs. Muir if they were Australian and he was a dead '80s rocker and she was a dentist. I enjoyed it.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Chance View Post
    The wife and I were talking yesterday, and we realized that neither of us had actually seen a John Wayne movie start to finish. I watched most of 'The Green Berets' about 20 years ago, but all I remember is Jim Hutton getting it in the end.

So... if you had to pick two or three quintessential John Wayne movies, what would they be? Is he kind of like Schwarzenegger in that there are "John Wayne movies" and then "movies with John Wayne in them"?
    The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance, Big Jake, and The Quiet Man.
    There are plenty of others, but those are the essentials.

I'm not gonna lie, the best thing on Tee Vee right now is the Subaru commercials with the dogs. The "Wiener Stand" one has me LOL'ing every time.
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

Quote Originally Posted by Drang View Post
    I'm not gonna lie, the best thing on Tee Vee right now is the Subaru commercials with the dogs. The "Wiener Stand" one has me LOL'ing every time.
    Since I record everything and F/F through the commercials and had to search youtube....

Last edited by NEPAKevin; 10-19-2019 at 01:41 PM.

The wife has NCIS on while doing her homework
    Once again, I am impressed by the ease with which TV cops can look at a body and ID the caliber of the murder weapon.
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

Quote Originally Posted by NEPAKevin View Post
    Since I record everything and F/F through the commercials and had to search youtube....

I agree. The one with the wifey dog growing at hubby dog for watching the female poodle cross the street is my fave. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I watched the Rob Zombie remake of Halloween last night on IFC. Was pretty good. Although I don’t think I’ve ever seen the original 1978 Halloween to compare it to but I enjoyed it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

User Tag List