Page 366 of 820 FirstFirst ... 266316356364365366367368376416466 ... LastLast
Results 3,651 to 3,660 of 8195

Thread: What was the last TV Show or Movie you saw, and did you like it?

Armstrong, a biographical study of Neil Armstrong.

A good study of the man and who he was. While the space program plays a large parts it really isn't the focus here, in terms of hyperdetail. In that sense it shares much in common with First Man. I found it interesting that, while many of his NASA colleagues are interviewed Buzz Aldrin never is. Michael Collins speaks several times, but no Buzz. To a man, they all make it very clear that, while a talented guy and a certified genius, Aldrin is/was an absolute ass. One of the NASA admin interviewed (can't remember who) states, "A lot's been made about the decision as to who would be the first man on the moon. I'll tell you now, I made it. I said, no way in hell do we want Aldrin in that position, since we knew the kind of publicity and exposure that would come in the aftermath. Aldrin was hardly suited for that."

Recommended.
    We may lose and we may win, but we will never be here again.......

Quote Originally Posted by Bigghoss View Post
    I tried watching Letterkenny but I can't understand about half the dialog.
    I get that. I've watched enough Hockey Night in Canada and Trailer Park Boys that I can parse rural Canadian pretty well.

Quote Originally Posted by perlslacker View Post
    I get that. I've watched enough Hockey Night in Canada and Trailer Park Boys that I can parse rural Canadian pretty well.
    I might try again in winter when I don't have the AC blowing right behind me making racket.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

Site Supporter
    I didn't realized I'd missed a season of Archer. (Danger Island.) I'm catching up on Netflix. Maybe season 10 will be available by the time I finish 9.

Gucci gear, Walmart skill Darth_Uno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by perlslacker View Post
    Letterkenny probably isn't for everyone but I've been enjoying it so far. It's an imminently quotable show.

"She's so hot I'd jerk off her dad just to see where she came from."
    “I’d say give your balls a tug but it looks like your pants are doin’ that for ya,” is the greatest line in cinematic history.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just watched Shazam with the family. I thought it’d be dumb, it’s actually really good.

Site Supporter
    Not something I watched but saw that there will be a new Thor movie from Marvel. Natalie Portman will return and play a female Thor. Picks up the hammer and gets the power. Perhaps she could cross dimensions to Star Wars and avenge Panda Bear (her lookalike sister) and pound Anakin into a piece of tin foil.

I hear they may be casting George Washington for a new production...

There's nothing civil about this war.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Uno View Post
    Just watched Shazam with the family. I thought it’d be dumb, it’s actually really good.

It was pretty good as a kid's movie, and I like it. The lunch room scene at the end was cute. I recall in my childhood endless debates of Superman vs. Captain Marvel, as he was called then before some lawsuit.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn E. Meyer View Post
    Not something I watched but saw that there will be a new Thor movie from Marvel. Natalie Portman will return and play a female Thor. Picks up the hammer and gets the power. Perhaps she could cross dimensions to Star Wars and avenge Panda Bear (her lookalike sister) and pound Anakin into a piece of tin foil.
    Yeah I saw that.

Nerd moment: Jane Foster was Thor in the comics for about two years also. And everybody hated it. If this is anything close to the comic’s storyline it’s just gonna be some girl power BS.

User Tag List