Page 361 of 819 FirstFirst ... 261311351359360361362363371411461 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,610 of 8187

Thread: What was the last TV Show or Movie you saw, and did you like it?

Just finished watching seasons 1 & 2 of Twin Peaks. It's good. Not sure if I'm going to follow through and watch The Return or not.

Banned
    I just watched Serenity for the first time. Since the movie is 14 years old I'm not worried about spoilers but it just didn't satisfy me. It didn't close the story (except for Wash), it was just a 2 hour episode.

However, since I only paid 5 bucks for the DVD I'm good

Just saw a preview showing of an episode from the latest Ken Burns production. “Country Music”, an 8-part series, will air this September.

This was episode 3, set post-WWII and focussing on Hank Williams. I liked it. I’m looking forward to the series.

2 Headed Shark Attack.

Yep, as bad as it sounds. Wasn’t quite bad enough to be so bad it’s good (which is what I was looking for, what else...), though there were some good unintentional laughs. The CGI was awful, the acting so-so. Of course the only thing less believable than a 2 headed Shark, would be Carmen Electra as a Doctor.

My mom is visiting so I was searching for something on Netflix she would enjoy. I put on Frasier rembering she used to watch it when it was one. I found myself laughing more than I expected.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cypher View Post
    I just watched Serenity for the first time. Since the movie is 14 years old I'm not worried about spoilers but it just didn't satisfy me. It didn't close the story (except for Wash), it was just a 2 hour episode.

However, since I only paid 5 bucks for the DVD I'm good
    The best deal I got out of the $5 DVD bin was the full set of “Victory at Sea”.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Stuber. God-awful. Not the remotest bit funny.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by LockedBreech View Post
    Hey blues, just wanted to say I finished the series just now and it has one of the most unsatisfying finales I’ve ever seen.

Not gonna give specific spoilers but also don’t wanna get your hopes up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Right??? It's like they just up and ran out of money... I think they just cancelled it between seasons. I don't think that was the intended ending. The show is a bit over the top but i thought it was pretty good overall. It was like End of Watch with a smaller budget done over several seasons.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by VT1032 View Post
    Right??? It's like they just up and ran out of money... I think they just cancelled it between seasons. I don't think that was the intended ending. The show is a bit over the top but i thought it was pretty good overall. It was like End of Watch with a smaller budget done over several seasons.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Wife and I both liked EOW quite a bit. It touched a chord for sure.

We're about to start season 4 (next to last) of Southland. It has its moments. Hope it doesn't disappoint too much at the end.

Speaking of abrupt endings, I think Deadwood took the prize for just leaving us all hanging when the original series just vanished into thin air. (Before a hint of the recent movie to tie it up some.)
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Wife and I both liked EOW quite a bit. It touched a chord for sure.

We're about to start season 4 (next to last) of Southland. It has its moments. Hope it doesn't disappoint too much at the end.

Speaking of abrupt endings, I think Deadwood took the prize for just leaving us all hanging when the original series just vanished into thin air. (Before a hint of the recent movie to tie it up some.)
    Ever watch Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles?

Great show, ends on huge plot twist cliffhanger.

User Tag List