Page 353 of 812 FirstFirst ... 253303343351352353354355363403453 ... LastLast
Results 3,521 to 3,530 of 8111

Thread: What was the last TV Show or Movie you saw, and did you like it?

Site Supporter
    Halloween - the version that takes off after the original first movie as if the sequels didn't exist. Incredibly stupid and poorly acted. Gun stuff was stupid. Characters' actions were stupid. Totally predictable and not one scare.

No one who trained for years could hit COM at 5 yards.

I was guiltily enjoying season 2 of Top Shot on Amazon Prime, but for some reason Amazon uploaded episode 9 in place of the season finale. Oh well

Just finished Dharma and Greg. I watched it a bit when it originally aired but I never saw the last couple seasons. I thought it was a good show. I have ejoyed all of Chuck Lorre's shows that I've seen.

Speaking of Chuck Lorre, I watched the series finalle of Big Bang Theory last week. That was one of my favorite shows of all time. I felt the ending was good though it didn't finalize anything. They knew the show was ending so I felt they could have done something a little bigger for the ending but I guess I wasn't disapointed really.

(I literally know nothing of Lorre's politics so do me a favor and let me live in ignorrant bliss and don't bring it up)

I just started season 2 of The Tick on Amazon. I haven't read the comic or seen the cartoon. The only thing I can compre it to is the 2001 series with Patrick Warburton. It has some of that similar Tick humor, toned down a bit and also set against a grittier overall story and feel but still isn't too serious. The actor that plays Tick is a good fit. I liked Patrick Warburton better but this guy is good too.

I've been trying to find the 1994 animated series. Amazon has it on DVD but the last season is absurdly overpriced.
    Last edited by Bigghoss; 05-28-2019 at 10:51 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

Site Supporter
    Just got home from Brightburn which is basically “what if Superman turned evil when his powers emerged at adolescence.” It is definitely a horror movie with some decent gore and they don’t shy away from the premise like Suicide Squad did. I wouldn’t recommend it unless you enjoy horror and the premise interests you but if you do and it does it is worth a trip to the theater.

We watched a Hulu movie called Border the other night.

It’s Norwegian, I think, and was really good but also hard to watch. If you can handle or enjoy intense awkwardness you should give it a try.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Smoke Bomb / Ninja Vanish Chance's Avatar
    What's My Name: Muhammad Ali (HBO) - An overview of Ali's career told entirely through contemporaneous interviews. It's put together very well, but I was honestly disappointed. This isn't a "documentary," per se: there's no historians, interviews with people that knew Ali, analysis, or anything else. It's literally just clips of his fights and interviews he gave. There's effectively zero insight into his personal life - other than his well-publicized affiliation with the Nation of Islam - and only snippets of what he did after he retired.

If you're an Ali fan, you'll probably appreciate it, as it sort of allows you to relive that era. Everyone else can probably skip it.
    "Sapiens dicit: 'Ignoscere divinum est, sed noli pretium plenum pro pizza sero allata solvere.'" - Michelangelo

Rim of the World on Netflix.

4 Diverse tweeners are abandoned at summer camp when aliens invade and start blasting.

They have to get from there to JPL to save the world with a crypto key.

A raucous and foulmouthed blend of Goonies, Battle Los Angeles and Independence Day scripted by Drunk Writer, Hungover Writer and Sober Writer.

Hard pass.

Quote Originally Posted by Drang View Post
    I've started a new project: Every month or so I, buying a BluRay Disk of "endangered" movies. Blazing Saddles was delivered today...
    Instapundit linked to this the other day: ANOTHER SATIRICAL CLASSIC, BLAZING SADDLES, GETS THE SJW TREATMENT.
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

Rewitching Fringe on IMDB Freedrive. Reminded of what a great show that was.

Season 3 of The Grand Tour on Amazon. It doesn't disapoint.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

User Tag List