Page 349 of 817 FirstFirst ... 249299339347348349350351359399449 ... LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,490 of 8169

Thread: What was the last TV Show or Movie you saw, and did you like it?

Watched Bullit again on TCM last night.

Still as good as it ever was.
    " La rose est sans pourquoi, elle fleurit parce qu’elle fleurit ; Elle n’a souci d’elle-même, ne demande pas si on la voit. » Angelus Silesius
    "There are problems in this universe for which there are no answers." Paul Muad'dib

Site Supporter
    I'm midway through Season 3 and am pretty much hooked on Bosch now. I had my doubts at the beginning but the show has grown on me.

Boston Legal is free on Amazon right now. One of the best series ever!

Rhona Mitra, Lake Bell and DENNY CRANE! DENNY CRANE!
    -All views expressed are those of the author and do not reflect those of the author's employer-

Smoke Bomb / Ninja Vanish Chance's Avatar
    I started the third season of "Man in the High Castle" over the summer break, and it's good thus far. The plot is a little out there, but the intrigue and maneuvering between the Japanese and the Germans (and amidst themselves) feels surprisingly plausible. Worth checking out for the set design alone - it's probably some of the best ever on television.
    "Sapiens dicit: 'Ignoscere divinum est, sed noli pretium plenum pro pizza sero allata solvere.'" - Michelangelo

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    Watched Daylights End on Netflix.
    Ok movie with better than average gun stuff. Basically a zombie movie where the survivors actually do things that make some sort of sense.
    Trigger warning James Yeager and Sonny Pazuikas are in the movie.
    Yeah, but Yeager gets shot in the head. I like everything that director, William Kaufman has done, especially Prodigy and Sinners and Saints...all ridiculous, all fun.

Site Supporter
    Finale of VEEP. It was well done. With the current political shenanigans and uproar in the NRA - the show seems to be a horrifyingly true look at the ruling classes.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Gun Mutt View Post
    Yeah, but Yeager gets shot in the head. I like everything that director, William Kaufman has done, especially Prodigy and Sinners and Saints...all ridiculous, all fun.
    You mean James Yeager’s imaginatively named character “Yeager?” :-)

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    You mean James Yeager’s imaginatively named character “Yeager?” :-)
    He must be the Yeagermeister.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Watched Glass from Redbox.

I thought it was awful. Five minutes of seeing a guy act out multiple personalities is about four minutes more than I can handle. It’s just not a very enjoyable movie.

1 out of 5 stars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Banned
    Just watched ABC's FBI. They do a good job of hitting all the stereotype bases but what really drives me nuts is watching them walk around every episode wearing skinny little dress belts and carrying Glock 17s (no spare magazines or handcuffs though)

User Tag List