Page 346 of 812 FirstFirst ... 246296336344345346347348356396446 ... LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,460 of 8111

Thread: What was the last TV Show or Movie you saw, and did you like it?

Site Supporter
    Just finished Bosch/Season 5. It was worth the time. The writing is still sharp and they handle the intersecting plot lines well. IMHO.

I have started Hanna. Solid. Clearly they used the movie as a starting point and are filing it out nicely given the multi episode arc.

Wife and I are watching Hannah, too. I saw the movie years ago, she has not and it works for both of us.

We're about to wrap up season one of Killing Eve and enjoying it immensely. Neither of us had the slightest clue what it was about, just saw the intriguing commercial for season two and decided to watch an episode one afternoon...now we've only got two episodes left.

Quote Originally Posted by Gun Mutt View Post
    Wife and I are watching Hannah, too. I saw the movie years ago, she has not and it works for both of us.

We're about to wrap up season one of Killing Eve and enjoying it immensely. Neither of us had the slightest clue what it was about, just saw the intriguing commercial for season two and decided to watch an episode one afternoon...now we've only got two episodes left.
    My wife still enjoys "Killing Eve". I've lost interest. Most of season 1 held my interest...now, not so much.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

NHL Playoffs have been a dominant theme here.
    Couple more episodes of Bosch- I’ve really tried to stagger my binging so I can prolong watching the show.
    Wife and I still working through the Last Kingdom which is awesome.

On to Oz after all this is done.
    This country needs an enema- Blues approved sig line

Site Supporter
    Enjoying BOSCH and GOT. Disappointed in SEAL TEAM which has replaced General Hospital for soap operas.

Quote Originally Posted by holmes168 View Post
    NHL Playoffs have been a dominant theme here.
    Couple more episodes of Bosch- I’ve really tried to stagger my binging so I can prolong watching the show.
    Wife and I still working through the Last Kingdom which is awesome.

On to Oz after all this is done.
    "Oz" is a very good show. You'll see a lot of faces you'll recognize.

Finishing up the current season of Bosch tonight.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

Spent the weekend resting to fight some some upper respiratory issues, so I started Game of Thrones at the suggestion of friends. Copious binge watching ensued. Started season 1 on Friday night and fell asleep Sunday night watching episode 8 of season 3. Definitely hooked on GOT, and feeling better as a result of the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by StraitR View Post
    Spent the weekend resting to fight some some upper respiratory issues, so I started Game of Thrones at the suggestion of friends. Copious binge watching ensued. Started season 1 on Friday night and fell asleep Sunday night watching episode 8 of season 3. Definitely hooked on GOT, and feeling better as a result of the rest.
    Did the exact same thing this weekend. Too many friends kept on about the show so I finally got around to starting it 8 years late. I don't hate it...

My wife and daughter picked the movie “US”.
    Reminded me of the forgtten rule my wife is not allowed to pick movies. Told my daughter she is now subject to the same rule.
    It sucked so bad. 50$ wasted.
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post

Finishing up the current season of Bosch tonight.
    Finished Season 5 of Bosch yesterday. Really liked the show. The courtroom scene (Bosch's hearing) was very satisfying!

User Tag List