Page 345 of 812 FirstFirst ... 245295335343344345346347355395445 ... LastLast
Results 3,441 to 3,450 of 8111

Thread: What was the last TV Show or Movie you saw, and did you like it?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Robinson View Post
    I just finished watching S3E1 and it looks like this is going to be pretty good.
    Just finished the series. All in all it was a good show, though not as good as Season 1. And I'm not sure how I feel about the ending.

Vending Machine Operator
    Just binged seasons 1, 2, and 3 of Crashing.

As a fanatic for stand up comedy and a huge fan already of Pete Holmes, WOW! The Oakerson and Mulaney and Burr cameos! Wow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    State Government Attorney | Beretta, Glock, CZ & S&W Fan

Banned
    holding the head of Perseus in my support hand
    Replicas, with Keanu Reeves. Unspeakably poorly written and acted. Avoid.

Binged MeTV tonight.
    The New Adventures of Wonder Woman. Lynda Carter on a motorcycle wearing what seems to be a spandex bodysuit. I need a cold shower

Followed by The Valley Of The Dinosaurs, which we watched out of curiosity: "Will it be so bad it's good?"

No. No, it wasn't.
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TAZ View Post
    Watched Magnum PI and I too am in the boat of give it a few more episodes.
    I have had it set to the DVR and have been slowly getting through them. I kind of like it, so far.

I like that TC seems to be rocking a Model 686. I like less that Magnum is carrying a STI Carry Comp with 16-round magazines (Higgins refers to that more than once), since Hawaii has those re***ed magazine limits.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Let's see now...

Star Wars 8: Utter. Shite. Seems like nobody bothered to write a coherent script and they just figured they'd ride on the Star Wars brand. (Also, Luke Skywalker is back to being a whiny bitch.) Watching this, I realized I never did see Star Wars 7. And also that now I don't particularly care to.

The World's End: A horror comedy in which five middle-aged men who knew each other in high school go for a reminiscent pub crawl that turns apocalyptic. The movie starts off kind of slow and then takes a sudden turn when an accidental decapitation occurs during a fight. It was okay. Nothing spectacular, but entertaining enough.

Also, Amazon has deemed us lowly foreigners worthy of watching season 4 of Bosch. So, yay for that! I guess. I reckon' it'll be 2020 before we get to watch season 5...

Site Supporter
    Love, Death, & Robots.
    An anthology with some kick butt CGI. The 13th episode is "Lucky 13," which is the short story by our own Marko Kloos. Episode 10 was another Kloos story, "Shape Shifters."

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post
    I have had it set to the DVR and have been slowly getting through them. I kind of like it, so far.

I like that TC seems to be rocking a Model 686. I like less that Magnum is carrying a STI Carry Comp with 16-round magazines (Higgins refers to that more than once), since Hawaii has those re***ed magazine limits.
    Well, they seem to have access to a great number of NFA weapons too. In Hawaii. Rick must collect tax stamps.

Magnum PI seemed to be in a rush to resolve all plot lines by the end of the 1st season. The writers must be surprised that they've been renewed for a second season. Maybe they can afford a decent military advisor now.
    Last edited by JSGlock34; 04-21-2019 at 08:22 PM.
    "When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

Banned
    The last thing I actually watched on TV was the Nightly News and about five minutes of Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid. It was the part where they killed the Bandidos who had just robbed the silvermine payroll. Then I had to come to work.

This afternoon I watched a Darley Newman travel Marathon on Create TV.

The news was the news. Darley is always interesting and I'm debating picking up Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid on DVD.
    Last edited by Cypher; 04-22-2019 at 01:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JSGlock34 View Post
    Maybe they can afford a decent military advisor now.
    Before somebody gets shot in the butt!
    Name:  Doh.JPG
Views: 451
Size:  12.5 KB

User Tag List