Page 336 of 819 FirstFirst ... 236286326334335336337338346386436 ... LastLast
Results 3,351 to 3,360 of 8187

Thread: What was the last TV Show or Movie you saw, and did you like it?

Quote Originally Posted by UnoZero View Post
    Watched Triple Frontier on Netflix today. Highly recommended. Most of the guys here would enjoy it. Not a ton of action, but things keep going from crappy to crappier and how they handle it is very interesting, and not unrealistic. Not , I guess, that I’d really know but there’s no “c’mon really guys” moments.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    +1 I enjoyed it a great deal. Here's an interesting article about the training pre-filming.

I thought it interesting that the director (Chandor) insisted they get live fire training from experienced Soldiers (SF). He maintains that you can tell an actor that has only handled blanks from one who has felt the responsibility and risk of live ammunition.

https://www.inverse.com/article/5411...live-fire-ammo
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

Quote Originally Posted by Trooper224 View Post
    I recently bought The Shield on DVD. I'm almost finished with the series at halfway through season seven. Pretty good overall, although it has gotten stale over the last couple of seasons, with the perpetual sameness of bad cops trying to get away with off the wall shit and a chain of command seemingly unable to stop it. It could have been tightened up and ended a couple of season earlier, but a pretty decent ride just the same.
    The one regular character that got on my nerves was Vic's wife, mostly because I didn't care for the actress who played the part. In an online discussion during the Shield's original airing, I recall someone inferring that she only got the part because she was producer Sean Ryan's wife. So for S&Gs, I looked her up on IMDB and almost twenty years later, the only acting credit where she has multiple listings is SWAT, produced by... Sean Ryan.
    "You can't win a war with choirboys. " Mad Mike Hoare

Quote Originally Posted by NEPAKevin View Post
    The one regular character that got on my nerves was Vic's wife, mostly because I didn't care for the actress who played the part. In an online discussion during the Shield's original airing, I recall someone inferring that she only got the part because she was producer Sean Ryan's wife. So for S&Gs, I looked her up on IMDB and almost twenty years later, the only acting credit where she has multiple listings is SWAT, produced by... Sean Ryan.
    Yeah, there was some nepotism on the show. Vic Mackey's daughter was played by Michael Chickliss's real life daughter.

Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    Yeah, there was some nepotism on the show. Vic Mackey's daughter was played by Michael Chickliss's real life daughter.
    Bald privilege.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by UnoZero View Post
    Watched Triple Frontier on Netflix today. Highly recommended.
    Quote Originally Posted by JHC View Post
    +1 I enjoyed it a great deal.
    Yeah, this just got me into a third mile on the dreaded treadmill...
    ETA: Not gonna finish it tonight, going to save it for the treadmill, it was making me forget I was on a treadmill.
    Last edited by mmc45414; 03-18-2019 at 07:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rapid Butterfly View Post
    We finished S3 of Hap and Leonard last night. Really enjoyed the series. I will read the books the show didn’t get to.
    I've enjoyed everything I've ever read by Joe R. Landsdale. If you liked Hap & Leonard on the screen, you'll absolutely love them in print. We're planning to start season 3 this weekend.

Deadwood: The Movie - May 31.

Looks like those San Francisco cocksucka's finally saw the light. I have been waiting for this for over a decade.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt O View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAcftIUE6MQ
    Looks like those San Francisco cocksucka's finally saw the light. I have been waiting for this for over a decade.
    Yayyyyyy!

Damn, it has been more than 10 years hasn't it? Time flies...

Chris

Those that don't watch this suck cock by choice.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt O View Post

I recently binge-watched the series in anticipation of this.
    Last edited by Robinson; 03-22-2019 at 08:43 AM.

User Tag List